60

ever since the accident that clay got into with zach's car, i'd been helping him out a lot. he was pretty pissed off at clay and to be honest, after what zach told me, i'm not surprised. i was hanging out with him when clay walked up to us.

"kylie, can i talk to zach?" he asked me.

"sure." i replied. "i'll see you later?" i asked zach.

"yeah." zach replied.

i walked away and into the library to begin studying. as i was looking at my school calendar, something felt off. and then i realized it.

the camping trip was a month and a half ago.

i was late.

i packed up my things quickly and walked over to someone i knew i could trust.

"um, can you come with me to the store?" i asked him.

"what's... what's going on?" he asked.

"i just... can you come with me, tony? please?"

"sure." he replied.

"we have to leave our phones here." i said to him.

"well, my parents aren't tracking me, so you probably should." he told me.

"right." i replied, walking to my locker and leaving my phone there.

once we left, we went to the store and i got what i needed to get. once tony saw, he looked up at me.

"kylie."

"please don't say anything to anyone else." i said, shaking my head.

"i won't. promise." he replied, putting a hand on my back.

we got back to my house and when i closed the door behind me, i went to the bathroom and did what i needed to do. after a few minutes, i looked at the stick.

pregnant

"fuck." i said to myself. there was a knock on the door.

"you alright?" tony asked. i opened the door, holding the test in my other hand. he covered his mouth and sighed. "kylie."

"it's not diego's." i said, shaking my head.

"how do you know?" tony asked.

"because i haven't slept with him since before the camping trip and he used a condom." i replied.

"so... so foley?" he asked. i nodded and took a shaky breath.

"look, we can handle this however you want to, okay? do you want to get a... is that an option?" he asked.

"no. not if it's justin's baby." i said, shaking my head.

"what do you mean?" he asked.

"i mean that justin is the love of my life. i'm not getting one. that is off the table." i replied, shaking my head.

"alright, well put that in your room and we'll deal with this later. right now, we need to go back to school before people notice we're gone."