19

kylieandrews: you turned into everything you said you'd never be.

clayjensen0713, montydelacruz, dempzee, and 329 others liked this

clayjensen: sick bathroom 😂
montydelacruz: 🔥🔥🔥
dempzee: @montydelacruz dude 😂
itsfoley: @montydelacruz stay away from her.

after reading that comment, i stormed into clay's room.

"you have no right, justin!" i exclaimed.

"he isn't good for you, kylie! why don't you get that?!" he exclaimed back. there was silence. he came up to me and kissed me. i pushed him off of me.

"you don't get to do that anymore. i moved on." i told him.

"to who? back to mon-"

"zach." i told him. "zach and i have been together 2 months now."

"you're dating dempsey now?" justin asked.

"he was there for me, justin. he knows shit that happened that i haven't told anyone." i said.

"you said you would wait for me." he said.

"i said i would if you got clean. not when you're still doing drugs which i know you still are." i told him.

"how the fuck do you know i'm still doing drugs?" he asked. "because you have to believe that i'm not." i walked over to his bag and the first thing i saw was the bandana with his heroin.

"that's how i fucking know." i said to him. "and the fact that you'd lie to me about it, says so much about your character. just stay away from me, justin. you're dead to me." i told him, walking out of the room.