28

after hannah's wake, we all went to monet's and just hung out with people. i was sitting with tony when i saw someone walk through the door. i got up and realized who it was.

"justin!" i exclaimed, jumping into his arms and wrapping my legs around his torso. he hugged me tightly. "oh my god, i've missed you." i told him.

"i've missed you too, baby." he said, kissing the side of my face.

"it's my turn!" zach said, after justin put me down. zach went up to him, picked him up to hug him, and started talking to him. i went over to clay and his mom.

"so, clay. i have some news." i told him.

"what's up?" he asked.

"i found out today that i'm pregnant." i said to him.

"you're pregnant?" clay asked.

"yeah. i need to tell justin soon." i said.

"oh my god, i'm so happy for you." he said, hugging me. justin walked up to us.

"hey, guys." justin said, sitting down.

"maybe, we should leave you two alone to catch up? talk about some things?" clay's mom said. she had told me earlier what she wanted clay to tell justin.

"yeah, i'll see you in a bit." i said, kissing justin. i walked up to jessica.

"hey." i said, hugging her.

"i'm so glad this thing is over." she told me.

"people have been asking me all day if i was mad that bryce got three months probation and honestly, i couldn't care less. at least i never have to see him again." i said to her.

"that's honestly how i see it." she told me. i looked over at justin. she noticed. "you must be glad that he's back." she told me.

"yeah. i am. i can't imagine my life without him." i told her.

"what's the next step for you guys?" she asked.

"actually, i'm going to tell him that i'm pregnant. because i'm pregnant." i told her.

"oh my god, congratulations." she said, hugging me. i hugged her back.

"thank you." i said, smiling. i noticed that justin was looking over at us,

"you'd better go back to your baby daddy." jess said, nudging me. i nodded and smiled. i walked over to clay and justin.

"hey, guys." i said to them.

"i'm gonna go get some more water. i'll see you guys later." clay said, walking away.

tell him, he mouthed to me. i nodded and smiled.

"so, there's something i need to talk to you about." i told justin.

"what is it?" he asked.

"i'm pregnant." i told him. "my first ultrasound appointment is next week with dr. jones."

"oh my god." he said, kissing me and hugging me.

"you're not mad?" i asked.

"no, of course not, ky. why would i be mad?" he asked. i looked at him and kissed him.

"i wasn't sure if you wanted this or not." i told him.

"with you, of course." he said, smiling. clay walked back.

"so you told him?" clay asked. i nodded.

"what! jensen knew?" justin asked.

"well his mom helped me buy the pregnancy test and he wasn't going to let me tell you by myself." i told him.

"okay, i get it." he said, smiling.

"i think it's time for you to do your thing, justin." clay said. justin nodded.

"what's going on?" i asked. justin stood on the table.

"everybody, i have something to ask my gorgeous girlfriend if you'll allow me?" justin asked the whole coffee shop. some people started filming. "kylie nicole andrews, will you please do me the most amazing honor and go to the spring formal with me?" justin asked. he got off the table.

"of course." i said, kissing him. "i love you." i said to him. i looked over at hannah's mom. she was sitting by herself. "hey, justin, i'll be right back." i told him. he kissed me and nodded. i walked up to olivia and sat down. "hey, mrs. baker." i said to her.

"hey, sweetie." she said, smiling. "congratulations." she said to me.

"about what?" i asked.

"you're practically glowing. plus, i was pregnant once too." she said, smiling. "so i know a newly pregnant woman when i see one."

"thank you. j and i are so happy about this new journey in our relationship." i said, looking back at justin who was sitting, laughing, and enjoying himself with clay, alex, and zach. "y'know, i remember when i spent the night at your house one night, it was after jeff had just passed away, that she told me something i don't think that i will ever forget."

"what was that, sweetie?" she asked.

"even though he's gone physically, there are memories there that he and i will always have that nobody can ever take away from us. i will always love jeff. he made me feel more loved than anyone i'd ever known until i started dating justin." i said to her.

"i know you and hannah had your differences, but in the end you really were one of her best friends. she loved you with everything." olivia told me. i smiled. "well, i'd better get going. there are some things that i need to do before i head out." she said to me. 

life could not get any better than it is in this very moment...