10

"hey, tony? what's the matter?" i asked, going to our spot which just happened to be the diner.

"monty is telling people you're cheating on jeff with him."

"what the fuck?" i asked. immediately after, jeff walked in.

"is it true? or do i have to beat his ass?" jeff asked, obviously angry. tony and i pushed jeff outside.

"no, jeff, it's obviously not true! he's a fucking moron and always has been! i'd never sleep with him. not after what he did to me during our past relationship!" i told him. monty was walking toward us then noticed that jeff was angry.

"hey, atkins. she must've told you about that night we had a few nights ago. y'know, she's really good at sex. although, you wouldn't know that, would you? because she hasn't given shit up to you." monty said laughing.

"fuck you, monty! i'd never fucking sleep with you while i was with jeff." i told him, getting in his face.

"you'd better back the fuck off me, bitch!" he should, pushing me back, making me land on the ground. tony ran to my aid. jeff ran to monty and pushed him against the wall.

"you fucking lay a hand on her again, i'll be the living shit out of you. got it, DeLaCruz?" jeff asked.

"just wait til you fuck her man. then you can leave. it's all good. it's the only reason that i kept her around." he said, laughing. jeff slammed him onto the pavement and started punching him.

"jeff, stop!" i shouted as he continued to hit him. monty was laughing when he stopped.

"my dad does a better job than that, bro." monty said. jeff spit on him.

"stay away from us and keep our god damn names out of your stupid fucking mouth." he told monty. jeff came up to me. tony helped me up. we all walked away.

"i'm good from here." i told tony. "thank you." i said, kissing his cheek.

"call me if something happens." he said. i nodded.

are you okay?" he asked.

"yeah, i'm fine." i said, looking at my already bruising shoulders and my bleeding elbows.

"did you sleep with him while we were together?" jeff asked. i grabbed his shoulders and kissed him.

"no. i don't love him. i only sleep with people i love." i said. "and if they're really special, i'll wait until i know they won't just leave." i said.

he kissed me.

"i believe you." he said, hugging me.

"thank you. and thank you for defending my honor." i said, jokingly.

"listen. there's a party on saturday at jess's house. would you wanna go?" he asked.

"yeah." i said. "i'll be there." i said.

"you live with me, ky. you go, i'm definitely going." jeff said.

"yeah, you're right." i said, laughing.

"be ready to be beat at beer pong, baby." he said, kissing my forehead. i pulled his face down to mine.

"bring a condom." i said, biting his ear. i walked away.

"you can't just tease me like that!" he shouted. i walked away, laughing.