11

kylieandrews: baby, you were my absolute best friend. After my breakup with my ex boyfriend of four years, you helped me through everything. somewhere through that I guess we discovered our crushes on each other... so we began dating. you made so undeniably happy in so many more ways than you could've ever imagined. tears are coming down my face at this moment and I'm shaking from the fact that I'll never get to hold your face again. kissing you felt like nothing I've ever felt with anybody ever before. Those past 7 months were so short but so amazing. loving you was the best thing I ever decided to do. fly high, jeff. i'm sure you're already playing baseball with some of your favorite MLB players. i love you more than words. just like your last words to me when you left the party were, i love you. forever and always ❤️
👤: jeffatkins

clayjensen0713, cheerstojess, alex.standall, dempzee, and 401 others liked this

clayjensen0713: he really loved you, you know. i miss that dude so much.
kylieandrews: @clayjensen0713 I know 😌 and he really appreciated you as his friend. The day before, he told me to tell you thank you for setting him up with me. thank you, clay.
dempzee: the best baseball player. taken way too soon...

"How're you doing, Ky?" Hannah came up to me and asked. She touched my shoulder and rubbed it.

"Um, I could be doing better. I still have some things of his that his mom may like back, so I'm going to give them to her after school." I said, holding back tears. She hugged me.

"What was your guy's last conversation?" She asked.

"We slept together for the first time that night. Afterwards we just talked about our future." I said, trying to remember that night.

"Wow. You've got some skill." I said, panting heavily, falling to the side of him.

"Thanks, baby." He said, kissing me. He pulled away and just looked at me.

"What do you plan to do at college?" I asked him as he was going to be a senior this upcoming year.

"Play ball, go to classes, miss my pretty girl, play ball, and go to classes." He said. "But mainly play ball. The whole missing my pretty girl thing isn't that important." He said laughing. I smacked his chest playfully. "Ow! What?!" He asked me, rubbing his chest.

"You dick! I know you're joking when you say you're not gonna miss me." I said.

"Well of course I'm gonna miss you. That's a given! You're my girlfriend, Ky." He said, laughing.

"I can't believe that you're graduating this year." I said.

"I know. It's so crazy." He said, putting his arm around me. I was about to fall asleep when someone ran in. I covered myself and so did Jeff.

"Dude! What the fuck!" Jeff shouted.

"We need more beer but everyone else is too drunk to get the beer." The person slurred. I looked over at who it was and it was Monty.

"Okay, Fine. Just let me put on clothes and get the hell out." Jeff said.

"Aight, thanks bro!" He said, shutting the door. He grabbed my chin and kissed me.

"Let me go with you, Jeff. I haven't drank that much." I said.

"No, babe. Just stay here, I'll be fine. I promise." He said.

"You sure?" I asked.

"More sure than ever. And when I come back, we'll do another round of what we just did, okay?" He said. I bit my lip and kissed him.