12

"you fucking piece of shit!" i shouted at him as he walked by the classroom i was in.

"kylie, stop." clay said.

"no, clay. they're all waiting for me to break, well here it is!" i shouted. clay walked away.

"why the fuck are you calling me a piece of shit?" monty asked, coming up to me.

"you were the one who told him to go on that fucking beer run. you! if you hadn't told him to get the beer, he'd still be here! it's your fucking fault!" i shouted at him.

"listen, i don't know what the fuck is going on in your head, but i didn't kill your boyfriend. another car did. so you better watch your fucking mouth." he said, coming up to my face.

"back off her, man." justin said.

"tell her to go to a fucking counselor. she clearly needs help." monty said. i punched him in the nose.

"don't fucking touch me, andrews." he said. he pushed me back. justin pushed him to go away and he walked into the bathroom.

"hey, andrews, come on." i heard justin tell me.

"get out of here, foley." i told him.

"i'm not fucking asking. let's fucking go." he said, picking me up and walking with me to a storage closet to calm down.

"let me out, justin." i said.

"no." he told me.

"people are gonna think we're fucking in here." i said.

"let them think what they want. i want you to chill the fuck out before you get your ass beat." he said to me.

"what about you and jess?" i asked.

"you and jeff fucked, jess and i broke up." he said.

"oh my god. are you okay?" i asked him.

"we're not here for me. we're here for you." he said.

he walked up to me slowly and kissed me. i pulled away.

"don't." i said.

"i'm sorry. go ahead and go, you're fine." he said. i kissed his cheek and walked out.

"you good?" clay asked walking up to us.

"i don't think i ever will be but other than freaking out on monty i'm fine." i said.

"want to go home?" he asked. i nodded. i looked back at justin who waved at me. i smiled and turned around.

"what did he tell you?" clay asked.

"he helped me calm down." i said.

"i'm letting you know now, he's bad news, ky." clay stopped and told me.

"i don't want to date him, clay. i just lost my boyfriend. i want to stay single." i said.

"okay. just try not to have any freakouts in school anymore." clay said. i nodded.

in this moment, all i was thinking about was that kiss with justin.