25

i woke up in my bed. i looked at myself and saw that i had justin's shirt and sweats on. i turned on my cellphone and opened the camera.

"holy fuck." i said.

i had a cut on my lip and a black eye. justin walked in.

"oh my god, you're awake." he said, coming up to me and hugging me.

"ow, sore body, j." i told him. he nodded and then sat with me.

"how're you feeling?" he asked. "you got knocked out pretty good."

"i'm feeling okay." i told him. "your face though." i said, examining his face.

"it's fine. i'm gonna be okay." he told me. he kissed me.

"how long was i out?" i asked.

"6 hours." he told me.

"can we just sit an watch netflix or something? i don't feel like doing anything today." i said to him. he nodded and we cuddled up together.

we had fallen asleep watching some dumb comedy special when justin's phone rang. he ignored it and when it went to voicemail, he listened to it.

"oh shit." justin said.

"what? what happened?" i asked.

"we have to go. clay's gonna do something bad." justin said. we jumped out of my bed and got into clay's car.

"what is he going to do, justin?" i asked him, as he was driving.

"i don't know, but i think he's going to try to kill bryce." he told me. we finally got to bryce's house. i saw clay walking up to his door with a gun.

"oh my god." i said to myself.

"kylie, get in the back seat, and stay in the car." justin told me. i jumped to the back seat. justin opened the car door and went up to clay.

"clay, what are you doing?" justin asked him. "where'd you get that?"

"get out of my way, justin." clay told him. "you shouldn't have brought kylie."

"come on, clay, this is fucking crazy." justin told him. i had my hand over my mouth.

"no one's gonna get justice for her." clay said, talking about hannah, and moving past justin.

"hey, come on." justin said.

"hey!" clay said, pointing the gun at justin. i got out of the car.

"clay! you don't need to do this!" i told him.

"kylie, get back in the car." justin told me.

"clay, please!" i exclaimed. justin looked back at me. "i'm not getting back in the car, justin." i told him. "not when he's got a gun pointed at you." he looked at me and looked back at clay.

"kylie wants me to testify, clay. she told me she wants me to testify." justin said.

"bullshit, no she doesn't." clay told him, still pointing the gun at justin.

"clay, i swear. i did. i told him to testify for me, for jess, and for all the other girls hurt by what bryce has done to them." i said.

"so you'll just run away or fucking overdose again?" clay said to justin.

"clay, come on." justin told him.

"i can't count on anyone else anymore. i have to do this myself." clay told us.

"you don't have to do this yourself. we can get him tomorrow." justin told him, trying to plead with him.

"i need to do it now." clay said.