Celebration Pt.2

"Anyways, back to my aunt", I said as I walked back towards the group.

"Zee, Elena would love to meet you. I just know it", Sam said.

"It's Yelena", I said.

"I don't hear a difference", Thor said.

"Oh come on. Sam said 'Elena'. Her name is Yelena. Elena, but with a Y in front", I explained.

"Oh", Everyone said.

"What if she doesn't want anything to do with me? Or what if she doesn't know I exist?" I asked.

"Zee, you saved the universe. Everyone knows you exist", Bucky said. I nodded in agreement.

"Aunt Zia?" Morgan asked.

"Yes, Morgan?" I asked.

"You should talk to your aunt. I'm sure she loves you".

"You think so?"

"Mm-hmm".

"Hold on. I told her you were her cousin", Tony said.

"Kids love me", I said.

"So does your aunt", Tony said.

_______________________________________

I was sitting on the porch by myself while everyone was inside. Peter Parker came outside.

"Hey", Peter said nervously.

"Hey. You could sit next to me, if you'd like", I said. Peter sat next to me. We were in silence until Peter spoke.

"This may sound a little weird, but, is it possible that you and I met before uh...before Germany?" Peter asked.

"I'm not sure. Do you think it's possible?" I asked.

"I'm not sure", Peter said.

Tony came outside. "Hey kid. Your aunt wants to talk to you", he said. Peter stood up and walked inside.

Suddenly, I was in a different place. I was standing on green grass. On the edge of the cliff was beautiful blue water.

I turned around to see my grandfather, Odin. "I guess your father was right. You did become a Savior", Odin said.

"I couldn't have gotten there without my family", I said.

"No. They couldn't have gotten where they are if it weren't for you. Especially Loki. You were the one who helped them, not the other way around", Odin said.

"It seems like we helped each other", I said.

"You've come a long way. I am proud of you, Zia. We both are". Beside him, Frigga appeared. I smiled at them both. They smiled back.

I was back on the porch, sitting on the swing chair. Whatever mortals call it.

I've been around Thor and Loki too much.

Someone stood next to the chair that I was sitting in. I looked up to see Secretary Ross. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came to say congratulations and thank you", Ross said.

Tony came outside. "Oh good. You didn't kill him yet", Tony said. I raised my eyebrows at him. "I invited him. He's not going to arrest us. I promise",Tony said.

"Fine. I don't trust him, but I trust you", I said.

"Okay", Tony said. He and Secretary Ross went inside.

A few minutes later, Morgan came outside. "Daddy wanted me to make sure you're okay", Morgan said.

"Yeah, I'm okay", I said.