Kidnapped

Loki's point of view

Me and Thor stood in the elevator in silence until our kimoyo beads went off. "Yours too?" Thor asks. I nodded.

"Do you think something is wrong?" I asked.

"I hope not".

We answered the call. Zia appears in front of us. She was breathing heavily. "Zia, are you alright?" I asked.

"No. Hela knows that I am leading the people to safety. She needs me to tell her where they are and where the Bifrost sword is", Zia explains.

"Do you know where it is?" Thor asks. Zia nodded. "Don't worry, Zia. We're about to hop on a ship and leave. As long as she doesn't know who you are, you'll be all...you'll be in less danger".

"Uh, I wish you could have told me that during our last talk", Zia snaps.

"Zia, where are you?" I asked.

"In my room, not knowing what to do next or how much time I have until Hela finds me".

"You said Heimdall is helping you, right?" I asked.

"Yeah. I told one of the citizens to tell him what happened to me. Or at least what will happen to me".

"You are not going to die, Darling".

Zia frowns. "I said captured, not dead. Wait, she's going to kill me?!"

"No. Well let's hope not", Thor says. I smacked Thor in the back of his head. I looked at Zia.

"Zia, there's a possibility that you're in grave danger. Me and Thor will be there as soon as possible. Try to find a way to get to Heimdall without Hela finding you", I said.

"If she catches you, could do your magic. You already have the power of the infinity stones. You're already the strongest person in the universe. You can-" Zia cuts Thor off.

"I don't understand my powers. I know I'm supposed to be powerful and dangerous, but I don't want that. I don't know how much my magic will grow or is growing", Zia said. "I don't even know if I can control it".

"You just have to believe in yourself. You can control your magic. You just need to stay calm and keep fighting", I said.

Zia opened her mouth to speak, but she gasped and turned around to look at what's behind her.

"Zia, what is it?" Thor asks.

Zia turns back towards me and Thor. "She found me. Please, hurry!"

Someone puts their hand over Zia's mouth. "Zia!" I shouted.

Hela appears in front of us. Her hand was over Zia's mouth. She has her other arm around Zia. "Oh, you two are still alive", she said.

"Let her go", I said.

"And why would I do that?" She asks.

"This fight is between us. Zia has nothing to do with this", Thor said.

"Is that so? You know, if you had mentioned that I have a niece during our last meeting, I would have been in power already", Hela says.

"What do you want with her", I growled.

"Now that I have her and the five infinity stones that are in her veins, all I need is that sword. And Zia is going to help me".

Hela removes her hand from Zia's mouth. "I'll never help you, you evil witch!" Zia says.

"You won't?" Hela asked. She stabs Zia in the side. I gasped. Zia screamed in pain.

"Hela, enough!" Thor shouted.

"She's very brave, but very stupid", Hela said.

"Don't hurt her again", I said.

"You know what happens to brave warriors, Zia?" Hela asked. She drives a sword down her arm. Zia screams in pain.

"Papa, help. Please", Zia sobbed. Another sword drove into her side. She let out a more painful scream.

"Alright, stop!" I shouted.

"Hela, she's only a child", Thor says.

"Than you better get here quick", Hela said.

Hela takes the kimoyo beads off Zia's wrist. "Papa, help!" Zia shouted before Hela throws the kimoyo beads to the ground.

"No!" I shouted.

"Why would Hela want the infinity stones and how does Zia have the power of five of them?" Thor asks.

"Thanos is close to finding her", I mumbled, but Thor could still hear me.

"Who is Thanos?" Thor asks.

"He's the one truly responsible for what I did to Earth. He's the mad titan. He's a mad man. He's after the infinity stones. If he can't get the stones, he can kill Zia to complete his mission. To wipe out half the universe with a snap of his fingers and I was part of it! That's why Zia couldn't know I'm alive! She's not safe around me or Thanos!" I explained.

"Loki, we will get her back. Zia is something extraordinary. She may be out of Hela's clutches by the time we get there. If that makes you feel better".

"Alright. It makes me feel a little better. But it doesn't change the fact that my daughter is our sister's prisoner. I mean, she's just a child".

"You know what'll help us".

"I am not doing 'Get help'!"

"It'll get us to Zia quicker", Thor said. I glared at him in our moment of silence.

I gave up. "Fine. We'll do 'Get help'"