When and the Where

I stood next to the Time Travel machine with Steve, Uncle Thor and Rocket, Bruce and Nebula. Clint stood on Time Travel Machine.

"Alright, Clint", Bruce said. "We're going in three...two...one". Clint disappears. Natasha, Scott and Tony joined us. "Alright. Bringing him back in three...two...one".

Clint came back. He landed on the ground. Me, Natasha, Scott and Tony ran towards him.

"Hey, Hey. Hey, look at me", Natasha said. She helped him up off the ground. "You okay?"

"Yeah", he said. He showed Natasha a baseball mit. "It worked". Natasha looks at the mit. They both looked at me, Scott and Tony. "It worked", Clint repeated. He threw the mit to Tony.

_______________________________________

The whole team was gathered in the room where all our research was done. The holograms showed all six of the stones.

"Okay, so the how works. Now, we got to figure out the when and the where. Almost everyone in this room has had an encounter with at least one of the six infinity stones", Steve explained.

"Or substitute the word 'encounter' for 'damn near been killed' by one of the six infinity stones", Tony said.

"Well I haven't, but I don't even know what the hell you're all talking about",Scott said. I chuckled.

"Regardless, we only have enough Pym Particles for one round trip each and these stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history",Bruce explains.

"Our history. So, not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in, yeah?" Tony says.

"Which means we have to pick our targets", Clint said.

"Correct", Tony said.

"So, let's start with the Aether", Steve said. "Zia, Thor. What do you know?"

We all looked at my Uncle. He sat in the chair with his sunglasses on his face and a can of beer in his hand. He wasn't moving. Oh god. It's happening again.

"Is he asleep?" Natasha asked. I nodded as I walked towards Uncle Thor.

"No, no. I'm pretty sure he's dead",Rhodey said. I glared at him. I looked back at Thor. I poked his shoulder. I looked back at the others.

"He does this all the time".

_______________________________________

After waking up Uncle Thor, me and him stood in front of our team to tell them about the Aether.

"Uh, where to start? Um...", Thor said. He took off his sunglasses. "The Aether, firstly, is not a stone. Someone called it a stone before. Um, it's more of an anger sludge sort of a thing so someone's gonna need to amend that and stop saying that. Here's an interesting story, though, about the Aether".

"My great grandfather, Uncle Thor's grandfather, had to hide the Aether many years ago from the Dark Elves",I explained.

"Ooh", Thor said. I chuckled. "Scary beings. So, Jane actually...". The screen switched to a picture of Thor's ex girlfriend, Jane Foster. "Oh, there she is. Yeah, so, Jane was an old flame of mine".

I could tell my Uncle was about to get off topic and talk about how they're not dating anymore. So I made my way into the conversation. "So, Jane stuck her hand inside of this...rock the Aether made its way inside of her and she got really ill", I explained.

"And so me and Zia had to take her to Asgard which is where I'm from and we had to try and fix her", Thor explains. I was about to say something, but my Uncle beat me to it. "We were dating at the time. You see, and I got to introduce her to my mother...who's dead".

Oh no.

I put a hand on Thor's shoulder. "Uncle Thor, I can explain the rest of the story", I said, of course, he ignored me.

"Oh, you know, Jane and I aren't even dating anymore so..."

"Zee", Bruce whispered to me.

"Yes, these things happen though".

"Okay, Uncle Thor. Uncle Thor", I said as I tried to lead him back to his seat.

"No, No. There's more. You know, nothing lasts forever. The only thing that...", Thor was cut off by Tony.

"Why don't you come sit down?" Tony asked.

"I'm not done yet", Thor said.

"Yes, you are. Just sit down and drink your beer", I said.

"No, wait. The only thing that is permanent in life is impermanence",Thor said.

Me and Tony clapped, pretending to be impressed. "Awesome. Eggs? Breakfast?" Tony asked.

"No, I'd like a Bloody Mary", Thor said. My eyes widened. What kind of drink is that? Is he drinking blood now?!

"That's new", I said.

_______________________________________

"Quill said he stole the Power Stone from Morag", Rocket explained as we were eating.

"Is that a person?" Bruce asked.

"No, Morag's a planet. Quill was a person", Rocket said.

"I've met him. He's an idiot, but he's cool", I said.

"Meh, he's alright", Rocket said.

"So the power stone was on Morag, the planet before it was on Xandar. Not a person, but a planet", I stated the obvious.

"Like a-Like a planet? Like in outer space?" Scott asked.

"Oh, look. It's like a little puppy, all happy and everything", Rocket said. He pats Scott on the head. "Do you wanna go to space? You wanna go to Space, puppy? I'll take you to space".

_______________________________________

"Thanos found the soul stone on Vormir", Nebula explained.

"What is Vormir?" Natasha asks.

"A dominian of death at the very center of Celestial existence. It's where...Thanos murdered my sister",Nebula said. We all went silent.  I looked at her sadly.

"Not it", Scott said.