Bringing everyone back? Pt1

Steve, Natasha and Carol stood outside of the room where Tony was resting. Pepper sat by his side. Rhodey walks out of the room. I went outside and sat down next to my Uncle. I would say I came outside to make sure he's okay, but it was obvious that he wasn't okay.

I thought about what Rocket said about Thor. He said that he thinks he failed. Honestly, I felt like I failed too. I have the power of all six infinity stones and I didn't even use my powers to stop Thanos.

Thor stopped thinking about whatever it is he was thinking and looked at me. I looked at him, unable to start a conversation with my Uncle. I looked down at my robotic hand.

I lost my father, I lost my boyfriend who wanted to propose to me, I lost three of my friends, Sam, Bucky and Wanda, including the Guardians of the Galaxy, I lost Uncle Nick, I lost Maria Hill and it's all because I couldn't beat Thanos with my powers.

Everyday, all I'd do is look at the ring that Pietro gave me. I'd think about how I couldn't save him or Papa. I've only eaten 3 times a day. I haven't slept ever since we were on a jet, traveling to Wakanda. That was 3 weeks ago. Sometimes, I'd go outside to take a short walk outside and I'd come back. That's about it.

I looked back at Thor and found his eyes still on me. "I'm sorry I failed, Zia", Thor finally spoke.

"No, I'm the one who failed. I could've stopped him with my powers, but I didn't. Now, Pietro, Wanda, Bucky, Sam and even Papa, are gone", I said. I looked down at the ground. "I failed. I wish I saved them when I had the chance".

"You can't blame yourself", Thor says as he puts a hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him.

"Neither can you", I said.

"I should've gone for the head".

"Another head?" I asked with a smile. Thor chuckles.

"Thor. Zia. I think we got something",Rhodey says.

_______________________________________

"Thanos spent a long time trying to perfect me and when he worked, he talked about his great plan. Even disassembled, I wanted to please him. I'd ask where would we go once his plan was complete? His answer was always the same. 'To the Garden'",Nebula explained.

"That's cute. Thanos has a retirement plan", Rhodey says.

"So where is he?" Steve asks.

A hologram of Earth popped up. "When Thanos snapped his fingers, Earth became ground zero for a power surge of ridiculously cosmic proportions. No one's ever seen anything like it. Until two days ago..." A hologram of another planet popped up. "...On this planet".

"Thanos is there", Nebula says.

"He used the stones again", Natasha says.

"Hey, Hey, Hey. We'd be going in shorthanded, you know?" Bruce says.

"Look, he's still got the stones so-" Rhodey was cut off by Carol.

"So let's get them. Use them to get everyone back".

I looked at her wide eyed. "Could we- Could we really do that?" I asked.

"We could".

"Just like that?" Bruce asks.

"Yeah", Steve says. "Just like that".

"Even if there's a small chance that we can undo this, I mean, we owe it to everyone who's not in this room to try", Natasha says.

"If we do this, how do we know it's gonna end any differently than it did before?"

"Because before you didn't have me",Carol said.

"Hey, new girl. Everybody in this room is about that superhero life. And if you don't mind my asking, where the hell have you been all this time?"Rhodey asked.

"There are a lot of other planets in the universe. And unfortunately, they didn't have you guys", Carol says. I nodded in agreement. Oh, I feel bad for those other planets.

Thor stood up. Carol turned around as he walks toward her. He reached his hand out. Stormbreaker flew into Uncle Thor's hand. Carol didn't flinch.

Thor and Carol looked at each other in silence before Thor looks at us and said, "I like this one".

I stood next to him and looked at Carol. "Me too", I said. Carol smiled.

I looked at Steve. "Let's go get this son of a bitch", Steve says.

(Language!)