The Battle

Hela's giant hellhound, or something close to that, blocked the Bifrost. The people turned to run the other way, but Skurg and the undead army was on the other side. Skurg had one arm around me. He held his axe to my throat. "Heimdall! The sword!" Skurg shouted.

"He won't give it to you", I snapped. The undead warriors ran towards the people. "No!" I stomped on Skurg's foot. He lets go of me with pain. I kicked him, sending him flying backwards. I used my telekinesis to pick up his axe. I cut myself loose.

I took out my dagger. I ran towards the group of people. I saw a ship shooting at the dog, but it wasn't dying. I took off my hood and threw it to the ground. I sliced a undead in half. I threw green energy at two of them. I kicked one of them, knocking it into three more of the undead.

The giant dog ran towards us. I held my dagger and Heimdall held his sword. I saw something fall from the ship that was firing at the dog. I looked at it and my eyes widened.

"Bruce?" The wolf sniffs Bruce before it looks back at us. "Oh god. He's dead".

The wolf ran towards us, but it stopped. It was thrown back by the Hulk. The Hulk let out a roar. The Hulk grabbed the wolf and they both fell off the bridge.

The ship that was firing at the black wolf crashed. Me, Heimdall and some of the Asgardians fought the undead warriors.

I kicked one in the face. I hopped onto one's shoulder and wrapped my legs around it's neck. I leaned back, pulling him to the ground. A move that I learned from my adoptive mother, Natasha.

I looked over at Heimdall. A zombie warrior was about to stab him, but a rock figure shot at the warrior. I walked towards them.

"Hey man. I'm Korg. This is Miek. We're gonna jump on that spaceship and get out of here. Wanna come?" The rock figure asks in a calm voice.

I turned around and looked up at the sky. A ship came towards us. I saw my father, Loki on the ship. "Your savior is here!" He shouted. I laughed. He walks off the ship as everyone walks on. "Did you miss me? Everyone, on that ship now".

Loki walks toward me and Heimdall. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him. "Are you alright?"he asks.

"Yeah, I'm good", I said. Loki kisses me on the head. I let go and we walked towards Heimdall.

"Welcome home. I saw you coming",Heimdall said as we approached him.

"Of course you did", Loki says.

"He sees all", I said. Heimdall and Loki nodded.

The undead warriors ran towards us. I stood next to Loki and Heimdall. A zombie came towards me. I stabbed it in the neck. I yanked my dagger out of it, but it ripped off its whole neck. I sliced three heads. I grabbed one of the heads. The head growled.

I screamed as I dropped the head. I plunged my dagger into it multiple times until I was sure that it was dead, but it wasn't. "I got a pet zombie now", I said before I attached it to my weapon belt.

I hopped onto an undead warrior's shoulder again and wrapped my legs around it's neck. I leaned back, pulling the monster down with me.

One of them tried head butting me. I head butted it. The undead warrior fell and I was left with a headache. I ignored the pain and stabbed a warrior with my dagger.

Thunder rumbles. I looked up to see the clouds turning grey. Lightning strikes the castle. Me and Loki smiled.

Thor drops onto the bridge, lightning surrounds him. An explosion of lightning knocks a group of undead warriors down. I saw that Thor was missing an eye. A group of undead warriors ran towards Thor.