Celebration

That night, the whole universe celebrated. I was in New Asgard, sitting on the porch of mine, Thor, Korg and Miek's home. Pietro and Papa sat next to me. On the other side of Pietro was Wanda and on the other side of Loki was Uncle Thor. Valkyrie stood next to us. Behind us stood Korg and Miek.We looked up at the sky, watching the fireworks.

Pietro had his arms around me and Wanda. I held Papa's hand. Thor's hand was on Loki's shoulder. Me and Pietro kissed each other. We pulled apart and looked up at the sky. I laid my head on his shoulder.

_______________________________________

The next day, I woke up to find myself in the same bed as Pietro. He woke up to see me facing him. We smiled at each other.

After breakfast, I took a shower. After my shower, I put on a black t shirt, black pants and a dark green jacket along with my black boots.

 After my shower, I put on a black t shirt, black pants and a dark green jacket along with my black boots

When I was done, Pietro, Papa and Uncle Thor were already ready. The four of us used my car. Yes, I can drive and I'm excellent at it. Valkyrie came with us and obviously, I was driving. Pietro was in the passenger seat while Uncle Thor, Papa and Valkyrie were in the back seat.

"Are you feeling better than you did yesterday?" Pietro asked. I nodded. "I would've been okay with driving".

"I know, but since I'm feeling better, I thought I could drive", I said.

The five of us arrived at Tony and Pepper's home. When we got outside the car, Tony came outside. Me and Tony wrapped our arms around each other.

"How are you feeling?" Tony asked after we let go.

"I'm feeling better", I said. A little girl, who I'm guessing is Morgan, came outside. Tony picks her up.

"Zia, this is Morgan", Tony introduced. "Morgan, this is your cousin, Zia".

"Hi Morgan", I said. Morgan waved at me.

"Stevie, Sammy and Bucky are here",Tony said.

"Hey, only I call them that. You have your own nickname for them", I said.

"Just get in the house", Tony said. I chuckled. Me and Pietro went inside. We went into the living room where Steve, Sam and Bucky were talking. They stopped and looked at us.

"Zee", Steve said. The three of them walked up to me and hugged me.

"Hi Stevie, Sammy and Bucky Mcboing Boing", I said. I let go of them.

"We told everyone to be here on time. Just like you asked", Bucky said as Sam and Steve hugged Pietro.

"Thank you", I said.

Me, Pietro and Steve sat down on the couch. Sam and Bucky stood at the back of the couch.

Thor, Loki, Valkyrie, Pepper and Morgan came inside. We started talking about the fireworks from last night.