Reunion

Me and Loki traveled to the Avengers Facility. I changed out of my Asgardian clothing. I now wore a black long sleeve shirt, black pants and black boots.

As me and my father walked towards a room, I heard a conversation already going on. "This is awkward", I heard Sam say.

"It's about to get a little more awkward", I said as I walked into the room. I stood next to Bruce. "Room for one more?" I asked.

"Zia?" Natasha asks.

"Hi Mom", I said. Me and Natasha walked up to each other. I wrapped my arms around her and she wrapped her arms around me. I cried with tears of joy.

We let go of each other. Natasha looks behind me and shock took her expression. "Loki?" She asks.

I turned around and saw Loki walking into the room. "Yeah, I'm...still alive", he said.

Natasha walks up to him. I turned back towards the group.

"Welcome home, Gemerald", Steve says as he walks toward me. I chuckled. I wrapped my arms around him.

"What have you two been up to?" I asked as me and Steve let go of each other.

"Well they're still calling us criminals", Steve explains.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure my mom took good care of you", I said.

"You think I can't take care of myself?" I shook my head. Steve rolls his eyes which made me laugh.

I looked behind Steve and saw Pietro. He looked at me in shock. Steve turned around and looked at Pietro. Steve steps to the side as I walked towards Pietro.

"Hey", I said.

"Hey", Pietro says. "You look pretty".

"Thank you. You look...pretty too", I said. Pietro smiled. We held each other's hand as we looked at each other. "Pietro".

"Yeah?"

"Just kiss me already", I said with a hint of laughter in my voice. Pietro smiled.

"Gladly", he said before our lips smashed into each others.