Destroying the Stone?

"So we got to assume they're coming back", Rhodey says.

"They are after the stone and if they can't get the stones, they'll come for Zia", Loki explains.

"And they can clearly find us", Wanda says.

I was seated at the table. Pietro sat next to me and Loki was standing next to me. We were talking about the Children of Thanos, who attacked Wanda and Vision for the mind stone.

"We need all hands on deck", Bruce says. "Where's Clint?"

"After the whole Accord situation, he and Scott took a deal", Natasha explains.

"What sort of deal?" I asked.

"They're both on house arrest",Natasha says.

"Who's Scott?" Bruce asks.

"Ant-Man", Steve says.

"There's an Ant-Man and a Spiderman?"

"Yeah and according to Spiderman... and Sam, my superhero name is Gemerald", I said. Bruce looks at me in confusion. "Hey, I don't know. I didn't choose it".

"Okay, Look. Thanos has the biggest army in the universe".

"Even bigger than the Chitauri. He will not stop until he gets the stone and Zia", Loki says.

"Well then we have to protect them both", Natasha says.

"No, we have to destroy it",Vision says.

"Say what?" I asked.

"I mean the stone. We're not destroying you, Zia Romanoff", Vision said. I sighed in relief. "I've been giving a good deal of thought to this entity in my head. About it's nature, but also it's composition. I think if it were exposed to a sufficiently powerful energy source, something very similar to its own signature perhaps. It's molecular integrity could and fail".

"And you with it. We're not having this conversation", Wanda says.

Vision and Wanda had their own conversation. I tried to look into Loki's mind, but he blocked me out. "Why are you trying to look in my head?" Loki asks in his mind.

"If we destroy the stone, Thanos will come after me. So what would we do then?" I asked in my mind.

"You can use the stones to protect yourself. You have the power of all six infinity stones so if we destroy the mind stone, you'll be one stone more powerful than him".

Our psychic connection got disconnected. I looked up at my father as he looks at me. I looked at Wanda and Vision. Wanda walks away from Vision. "Thanos threatens half the universe. One life cannot stand in the way of defeating him", Vision says.

"But it should. We don't trade lives, Vision", Steve says.

"Captain, Seventy years ago, you laid down your life to save how many millions of people. Tell me why is this any different?"

"Because you might have a choice. Your mind is made out of a complex construct of overlays. JARVIS, Ultron, Tony, me, Zia, the stone. All of them mixed together, all of them learning from one another", Bruce explains.

"You're saying Vision isn't just the stone?" Wanda asks.

"I'm saying that if we take out the stone, there's still a whole lot of Vision left, but perhaps the best parts", Bruce says.

"Can we do that?" Natasha asked.

"Not me. Not here".

"Well you better find someone and somewhere fast. Ross isn't just gonna let you guys have your old rooms back", Rhodey says.

"Is there somewhere else?" I asked.

"Really? You're not going off about how stupid Ross is?" Sam asks.

"I mean, he is stupid, but last time I argued, we ended up in jail and right now, we're too busy saving the world. Plus, I don't want to go to jail again. I don't like the fact that they treated me like an animal", I said. Loki looks at me in shock. "Things happened when you weren't around".

"I know somewhere", Steve says.