Love

Heimdall had been gone for a long time and I was starting to get worried. I started pacing back and forth in worry.

"Your majesty, are you alright?" A man asks.

"Majes-? Y-Yeah, yeah. I'm alright", I said. The door opened. I stopped walking and looked towards the door to see Heimdall leading a group of Asgardians inside.

I walked up to him as the Asgardians came inside. "I talked to your Uncle. He's working on coming back",Heimdall explains.

"I talked to Papa. He's not planning on coming back", I said. "He said that he's trying to protect me from someone. He also said that he's trying to protect me from himself. Why would I need to be protected from him?"

"I don't know, but I do know that your father cares about you. He loves you so much. Not a day goes by where he doesn't think of you", Heimdall says.

"Then why did he lie?" I asked. Me and Heimdall walked outside.

"You know, the things that your father does, he does it out of the love he has for you. His lies, his choices, they're all for you".

I was silent at the thought. Loki doesn't have to lie or make the bad choices that he makes. I know that my father loves me.

"Zia, we are going to have to get the people off Asgard. It's the only way to make sure Asgard lives".

"But where would we go?"

"We'll build a new Asgard somewhere on Midgard".

"Midgard? Earth?"

"I know you believe staying away from Earth will help solve your problems, but your friend is right. Running won't help".

"He said that if I wanted to help the Avengers, doing it with him is better than doing it alone".

"He is right about that as well".

"I guess it's my turn to find more Asgardians", I said.

Heimdall nodded. "I'll wait right here until you come back. Be careful and watch out for those monsters that lurk".

I nodded. I walked towards the city, ready to save people and probably kill more zombies.