Papa?

I sat next to my grandfather, Odin. We were watching this terrible play. Even though I have been in Asgard for a year now, I still wore normal clothes.

My name is Zia. Zia Romanoff. I am the adoptive daughter of Natasha Romanoff and Clint Barton. I am the daughter of Loki, the niece of Thor and the granddaughter of Odin and Frigga. I used to be a Avenger, but we broke up. The only good thing that came out of it was that I got a boyfriend who I haven't talked to since before I left earth. His name is Pietro Maximoff.

Anyways, I watched the worst play that I have ever seen. It was a play about my Papa's death. There were actors that played me, Thor, Loki, Sif and the warriors three.

Why was it terrible? Well first of all, it was more dramatic than what really happened. Second, I hate being reminded of how my father died.

I don't think they're trained actors.

After the play was over, everyone except me clapped. "Could've done better", I said.

"Father".

I turned to see Thor standing next to us. I walked up to Thor, wrapping my arms around him. He was a little shocked to see me, but he returned the hug.

"My son, Thor has returned", Odin announced. "Greetings, my boy".

"Interesting play. What's it called",Thor asks.

"The Tragedy Of Loki Of Asgard. The people wanted to commemorate him".

"Indeed they should", Thor says. "Oh, I like the statue. Lot better looking then when he was alive. A little less weasley, less greasy maybe. Do you know what this is?"

Thor holds up a skull. "Ah...Satan", I joked.

"No, dear. It's the skull of Surtur. A formidable weapon", Odin says.

"Do me a favor. Lock this away in the vault so it doesn't turn into a giant monster and destroy the whole planet", Thor says as he gives the Skull to a guard.

"So it's um back to Midgard for you, is it?"

I looked at Odin. I've been having this weird feeling about Odin ever since I got here. I don't know what it's about. Maybe I'm just overreacting. I was so lost in thought that I didn't listen to much of Thor and Odin's conversation until Thor throws Mjolnir.

Thor puts his hand behind Odin's neck. "You know that nothing will stop Mjolnir. As it returns to my hand, not even your face", Thor says.

"Uncle, No", I said.

"You've gone quite mad. You'd be executed for this", Odin says.

"Uncle, stop!" I said, raising my voice.

"I'll see you on the other side...brother".

My eyes widened. No. It can't be. The hammer came closer. I stood in shock. There's no way that this is Loki. I watched him die, but it explains why he's been acting weird. No, no. This isn't my father...is it?

"Alright, I yield!" Odin moved away from Thor and turned into Loki. Everyone gasps. I put my hands over my mouth in shock.

"Papa?" I asked.

Loki turns around and gives us a smile. Skurg came in. He seemed out of breath. "Behold!...Thor...Odinson!".

Loki snaps his fingers to silence Skurg. He turns around to face him. "You had one job. Just the one", Loki says.

"Where's Odin?" Thor asks.

"You just couldn't stay away, could you? Everything was fine without you. Asgard was prospering. You've ruined everything", Loki says.

"He ruined everything? Why would you do this, Papa?" I asked.

"Zia, I did it for you", he said.

"No. You did this for yourself".

Darling-". Loki was cut off by Thor.

"Where's father?" He asks as he walks toward him. Loki steps backwards. I followed behind Thor. "Did you kill him?"

"You had what you wanted. You had the independence you asked for",Loki says. Thor lays his hammer on Loki's chest.

"Uncle, wait. Give him a chance to explain. I'm sure there's a logical explanation for this", I said. I looked at Loki. "You have an explanation, right?"

"Not if your Uncle wants to exaggerate", Loki said.

"Prove that you are who I think you are. A good man. That's who you were for the first 5 years of my life. That's still you, right? The one who thought I was a Savior, the one who would always read to me when I was sad or before bedtime".

"By Odin's beard, you got your memories back", Thor said.

"Yeah. I did", I said. I looked at Loki."Tell us where Grandfather is".

"Daughter, I appreciate your concern, but you don't need to worry about All-Father Odin", Loki said.

Thor handed me Mjolnir. "I guess I was wrong about you, Papa", I said. I laid Mjolnir on Loki's chest.

"Ow, Ow, Ow. Okay. I know exactly where he is".

I gave Mjolnir back to the Thor. I looked over at Skurg. He tried to run, but I used my powers to stop him.

"Zia", Loki said.

"I don't want to hear it", I said. I looked back at Skurg. "I have a feeling you know something. You're in trouble too. Trust me, I'm scary when I'm angry".

"She is", Thor said in agreement.

"Let's go".