A liar

I pulled Skurg by the ear, dragging him towards the Bifrost. I ignored him as he shouted "Ow" constantly.

"Zia, be easy on him", Thor says.

I chuckled. "I am".

We arrived at the Bifrost. I couldn't go because I'm not sure if I'm still being hunted or not. "Poluchite eto ispravit', prezhde chem ya udaril tebya", I said. I stopped walking when I realized that I spoke Russian. "That's Russian for 'Get this fixed before I slap you'. I'm wasn't sure if you understand Russian". I continued pulling Skurg by the ear. I threw him towards the sword. "Fix this!" My voice echoed through the Golden dome.

"Why are you mad at me?" Skurg asks.

"You know something", I said sternly.

"You always assume that I did something".

"And you know what, Skurg. Normally, it's always you", I said. I looked at the giant monster head on the floor. "Aww. Cute". Everyone looked at me in confusion.

"I'm keeping it", I said. I grabbed a rope and put it around the head. I pulled the head with me.

I was about to walk out of the giant golden dome, but someone grabbed my hand. "Zia". I turned around to see Loki. I let go of the rope that was around the monster head.

"I can't believe you're alive", I said. "You lied to me, didn't you? When you said you'd make things better, you lied, didn't you?"

"No, I didn't lie", Loki says.

"Then what was all of that! Why did you do this?! Why would you fake your death?! I had to take therapy because I thought I was seeing you and because I was traumatized! How could you do that to me?! I thought I was crazy! I thought you were dead and I was traumatized for years! I was just a child! Did you ever think about how I'd feel?! Was I just not good enough?! You abandoned me! You left me! Why Papa?! Why would you do it?!" I shouted.

"Zia, I did it for a reason that you wouldn't understand", Loki says.

"Don't start that shit with me! I'm not a kid anymore! So try me!". Loki stayed silent. "Yeah, I thought so". I reached into my pocket and grabbed the three kimoyo beads that T'challa gave me. I gave one to Thor, one for Loki and I put on the other one. "These are kimoyo beads. They'll help us communicate. Call me just incase something goes wrong", I explained.

"Nothing will go wrong. We'll be back before you know it", Thor says. I nodded in understanding. Thor grabbed my hand before I walked away. "Zia, talk to him instead of argue. You have your father back after 5 years. Your father could be gone someday and it could be real".

I was in silence for a moment. Finally, I spoke. "I've been without my father for most of my life. The only father I've ever had was Steve. I'd be used to it".

"Zia. He's made some mistakes, but-"Thor was cut off by me.

"He left me without a father. If I had one wish, It'd be to have a father-daughter moment with my father. I wanted that more than anything. You have no idea what that feels like", I argued.

"If that's what you want, talk to him",Thor said.

"Right now, all I want is my family. That was never him. And being the stupid person that I am, I left the family I had on earth. A broken family, but it was my family. I may never have one again. So none of you should act like you know how I feel", I said. I grabbed the rope and walked away, going back to the castle with the monster head. It wasn't until I got to my room that I regretted what I said.