Avengers...Assemble

I used my green energy to get the rubble off of me. I looked over at Rocket and saw that he was stuck under a large peace of rubble. Rhodey was getting out of his armor.

I crawled over towards them. "Rhodey, Rocket, Zia, get out of here",Bruce said.

"Let me up! Let me up!" Rocket shouted. Rhodey used a piece of metal to help Rocket. I tried to pick up the rubble so Rocket could get out.

Rocket got out of the rubble. The three of us sighed. "Rhodey!" Bruce shouted. I looked up to see water coming towards us.

"Mayday! Mayday! Does anybody copy? We're on the lower level! It's flooding! We're drowning! Does anybody copy? Mayday!" Rhodey shouted.

I thought I heard someone through the comms, but I couldn't hear their voice clearly. "If anyone can hear us, please help us! We're drowning on the lower level! Help us! Please!" I shouted.

The water level grew higher. When it got to my chest, I took a deep breath and went underwater to find an escape, but there was nothing. I went to the surface and gasped for breath.

I shook my head. "There's no way out", I said. The water level was to my neck.

"See you on the other side, man",Rhodey said to Rocket. I felt my eyes sting from tears. This is not how I thought I'd go.

I closed my eyes and braced myself. At least I'll be with Mom, but I never got to see Pietro again.

I thought this was how I was going to die, until something grabbed me. Or should I say someone.

I opened my eyes and saw Scott as a giant. He held me, Rhodey, Rocket and Bruce in his hand.

Scott bursts out of the collapsed building. There was a whole army of the Avengers and their superhero friends. Scott set us on the ground.

I stood next to Steve. I took out my dagger, ready to fight. Natasha's electric batons were in my weapon belt. My eyes glowed green. In one hand was my dagger and in the other hand was a ball of rainbow energy.

In front of us was an army and Thanos, who I'm guessing is from the past. Our army shouted in unison.

"Avengers...!" Mjolnir flew into Steve's hand. "Assemble".

We all yelled as we ran towards Thanos's army. His army ran towards us. I flew off the ground and flew towards Thanos's army.

I stabbed a Chitauri in the chest. I knocked down a couple of Outriders with my blue energy.

My father stood next to me. We used our illusions against the Outriders and the Chitauri.

I released a wave of telekinetic energy at a group of Chitauri that was coming my way.

I looked at Loki. He smiled at me. "I see you've gotten better at your powers", he said.

"It's like you said, 'Don't think. Feel'",I said.

"That's my girl", Loki said. I chuckled.

"Cap! What do you want me to do with this damn thing?" Clint asks through the comms.

"Get those stones as far away as possible!" Steve shouted through the comms.

"No! We need to get them back where they came from", Bruce said through the comms.

"How? Thanos destroyed our Quantum tunnel", I said.

"Hold on", Scott said through the comms. "That wasn't our only time machine".

I heard a car horn playing La Cucaracha. Me and Loki looked at each other in confusion. "What the hell?" Me and my father asked in unison.

"Anyone see an ugly brown van out there?" Steve asked through the comms. I flew so I could find the ugly van.