Queen

I woke up to the sound of my kimoyo beads. I turned it on and Thor appeared in front of me. "Zia, we need your help", Thor says.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I'll try to explain as much as I can. I don't have much time. Now, listen to me and listen to me close. Odin is dead. Apparently, me and Loki have a sister. Her name is Hela, goddess of death. She's on Asgard while I'm stranded on this planet", Thor explains.

I looked out the window to see a woman with black hair and she was wearing a black suit. She was walking towards the castle.

"The creepy lady", I asked.

"Uh yeah".

"What do you need me to do?"

"I need you to lead the people to safety, away from Hela", He said. My eyes widened. I got worried when he said "lead the people".

"W-what? Lead them? I-I-I can't. I...what can I do? I'm just 18. I can't be a leader", I rambled.

"Yes, you can. Zia, I believe in you. Can you do this for me and Loki?" He asks.

I close my eyes and took a deep breath to calm down. I nodded. I opened my eyes. "Yes".

"We'll get there as soon as we can",Thor says.

I took a deep breath. I quickly changed into a black suit and a black hood.

______________________________________

I stood on top of a cart to get everyone's attention. "Asgard! May I have your attention!" I shouted. Everyone's attention went to me. Some people gathered around me. Oh god, I'm not ready for this. "My name is Zia. I'm the granddaughter of Odin...and the daughter of Loki". Murmurs came from the crowd. They started to walk away. "I know my father made some mistakes. Mistakes that I can't undo...but Asgard is in danger", I said. The crowd stopped and turned back to look at me.

"And you're all probably thinking, why should you trust me. Isn't that what you're thinking?" I asked. Everyone nodded. "I'll give you a reason. We all have one thing in common. This is our only home. My aunt, Hela is here and believe me, she will tear this place apart, but if you let me lead you, we can stop her. I'm not ready to be a Queen. I'm not even ready to be a leader. But if you help me help you, maybe I can learn a thing or two from you. If I die trying to save our planet, then so be it. Who will join me, let me lead you and fight beside me to save Asgard".

I took another deep breath, I guess I learned a few things from Steve. "I will fight with you", a man shouted.

"And I", a woman says.

"As will I".

"I will too".

"And I".

"And I".

"I will too".

"We will all join you", a woman says. The crowd nodded in agreement. I smiled at the people.

"For Asgard!" I shouted.

"For Asgard!" The people shouted.