See you in a minute

Me and the team looked at the screen. It showed where the infinity stones were. Three are in New York, One is in Asgard, One is on Vormir and the other is on Morag.

"Alright. We have a plan. Six stones, three teams, one shot", Steve said. Everyone except Uncle Thor stood up from our seats.

"I see what you mean when you said we've been posing", Tony whispers to me. I nodded.

_______________________________________

We were all in our time travel gear. We walked towards the time travel machine. When we got to the machine, Steve, of course, made his big speech.

"Five years ago, we lost. All of us. We lost Friends. We lost family. We lost a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams. You know your missions. Get the stones. Get them back. One round trip each. No mistakes, no do overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. That doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives and we're gonna win. Whatever it takes. Good luck".

"He's pretty good at that", Rocket said.

"Right?" Scott asked as I nodded my head, agreeing with Rocket.

"Alright. You heard the man. Stroke those keys, Jolly Green", Tony said.

"Is that his new nickname?" I asked.

"Yeah. You like it?" Tony asked. I rolled my eyes and ignored his question.

I walked towards my Uncle. "Be careful", I said. Uncle Thor placed a kiss on my head.

"I will try my best. Good luck. Be careful", Thor said.

I stood next to Tony and Steve. "See you in a minute", Natasha said. I smiled at my adoptive mother.

As the machine started up, our helmets came on. And with that, we all went back in time.