The battle

The Avengers and the Wakanda warriors were on a ship, flying towards the barrier. Well, Rhodey and Sam flew towards the barrier.
I was on a ship with Natasha, Loki and Bucky.

"How we looking, Bruce?" Natasha asks.

"Yeah, I think I'm getting the hang of it", Bruce says through the comms. Bruce flies past us, wearing the Hulkbuster armor. "It's like being the Hulk without actually-"

Bruce trips on a rock. He fell down. I looked at Loki as he gave Bruce a frown. I giggled.

Loki looks at Natasha. "That's the man you fell in love with?" He asks.

"Shut up, Loki", Natasha snaps. I laughed.

We all got off the boat. I stood next to Natasha and Loki. On the other side of Natasha is Steve. On the other side of Loki is Bucky.

Me, Steve, Natasha and T'challa walked up to the barrier. On the other side of the barrier was Proxima Midnight and Cull Obsidian. "Where's your friend?" Natasha asks.

"You will pay for his life with yours. Thanos will have that stone and the girl", Proxima Midnight said. She looks at me.

"That's not gonna happen", Steve says.

"You are in Wakanda now. Thanos will have nothing, but dust and blood", T'challa spoke.

"We...have blood to spare", Proxima Midnight said as she looks at me.

"I wouldn't be so sure", I said.

She raised her right arm. The ships began to rumble. We walked back towards the Avengers, the Jabari, the Dora Milaje and the boarder tribe.

"They surrender?" Bucky asks.

"Not exactly", Steve says.

"They're sending an army", I said. "And we don't have a Hulk".

Natasha shook her head as an agreement. A whole army of creatures with more than two arms ran out of the ship and towards the barrier.

"Outriders", Loki says. Me, Steve and Natasha looked at him. We looked back at the creatures called the Outriders which were still running towards the barrier.

"YIBAMBE!" T'challa shouted.

"YIBAMBE!" The tribes shouted back.

"YIBAMBE!"

"YIBAMBE!"

I started mumbling the words along with the tribes. Steve, Bucky, Natasha and Loki looked at me. "It's catchy", I said as my defense.

We looked back at the Outriders. They were coming out of the woods, closer and closer, towards the barrier.

"What the hell", Bucky said.

"Looks like we pissed her off",Natasha said. The Outriders pushed themselves through the barrier, killing them.

"Oh my god", I said.

"They're killing themselves", Okoye said.

Some of the Outriders made it through the barrier alive. The warriors from the Boarder tribe put up shields. Bucky shoots at them, the Hulkbuster armor shoots at them with its iron hands, and I shot green energy at them. Sam shoots at the Outriders as he flew through the air. Rhodey flew past the Outriders, dropping a bomb on them.

The Outriders started circling the barrier, trying to find a way inside. "Cap, if these things circle the perimeter and get in behind us, there's nothing between them and Vision", Bruce says through the comms.

"Then we better keep em in front of us", Steve said.

"Well how do we do that?" Loki asks.

"We open the Barrier", T'challa says. "On my signal, open North-West Section Seventeen".