The families that we have and had

(Above is Zia's theme song. ^^^)

The night before our Time Heist, I walked through the Avengers Facility as everyone was in their beds or in the research room, sleeping. I stopped next to Tony's door when I heard him talking. He was recording himself.

"I love you 3000", he said before his helmet switched off, ending the message. Tony turned around to face me. "How long were you standing there?"

"Don't worry. All I heard was 'I love you 3000'. Is this a video for your daughter?" I asked. Tony nodded.

"I wanted to make a little recording just incase I...". Tony didn't want to finish that sentence. I walked up to Tony and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey. Don't talk like that. You will come home. You will be with your wife and child", I said. "I'll make sure of it".

"You will?" Tony asked.

"Yes. I'm not letting my best friend die on my watch...because I'm going to die first", I said.

"No. You will be reunited with your father and your soon-to-be husband...and you'll be able to have your soon-to-be children",Tony said.

"Oh please", I said as I rolled my eyes. Tony laughs.

"I just want you to know that I'll make sure Loki and Pietro return and I'll make sure you go home with them".

"And I'll make sure go home to Pepper and Morgan", I said. I wrapped my arms around Tony.

"I'm guessing we're friends again".

I looked up at him. "Yeah. I guess we are". I let go of Tony and walked towards the door.

"Good night", he said.

"Good night. Love you 3000", I said.

"Bye Pain", Tony said which made me laugh. I went into my room and laid in bed. I looked up at the ceiling.

"Don't think. Feel the moment", I said, quoting my father. "Feel emotion".

I took a deep breath. I haven't used my powers in 5 years. Green energy slowly slid out of my fingers. A small smile appears on my face.

Blue energy came out of my fingers. Then, Yellow. Then, Red. Then Orange and Purple. I formed the energy into the infinity stones. My eye lids grew heavier and I drifted off to sleep.