The Revolution Has Begun

I was tied up as me, Hela and Skurg walked up the hill. Hela threatened me, saying that if I didn't tell her where the Bifrost sword is, she'd kill Uncle Thor and Papa once they get to Asgard. I remembered what she did to that whole army including the ships that tried to shoot at her. I didn't want her to kill Thor and Loki. So now, here I am, putting the people in danger by showing her to the Bifrost sword.

We arrived at the door. "You know, you don't know how to open it", I said.

Hela glares at me. "I don't need to know how", she said.

"You better not kill those innocent people", I hissed. Hela looks at me, amused. I glared daggers at my aunt.

"You know I can't promise that", she said. She throws large spikes at the door. The door fell down, becoming a bridge.

We walked across. When we got inside, the cave was empty. I sighed in relief. Hela looks at me and glares. She grabs me by the throat. "You think you're so clever?" she asks. She throws me to the ground. "I guess I've have to kill my brothers. Slowly and Painfully".

"No!" I shouted.

We heard banging in the distance. It was coming from the castle. I looked towards the bridge to see Heimdall, leading the people onto the bridge.

"Stop the people from leaving and take our prisoner with you", Hela says before she walks away.

"I'm your niece, Satan's wife!" I shouted after her. Skurg roughly pulls me off the ground. We walked towards the bridge. "Why are you doing this, Skurg. This is your home too. Hela will destroy it and you know that".

"Why do you care about what I do?"He asks.

"Believe it or not, I care about everyone I meet. Whether I hate their guts or not"

Skurg looks at me. He looks back at the path ahead of us. "Just keep walking", he said.

I looked into his mind. Did he really not care? Or is he trying to hide it? "Does she really mean it? No, I have to do this" He thought.

My last hope for Skurg faded at that moment.