Bring everyone back Pt.2

I woke up to the sound of my Uncle shouting. I grabbed my dagger from my nightstand. I felt a shiver down my spine. I haven't touch my dagger in five years.

I got out of bed and grabbed my jacket. I put it on as I ran into the living room. I stopped when I saw Bruce as a Hulk and Bruce Banner figure mixed together and Rocket.

They turned around to look at me. I looked at them in shock. I dropped my dagger, creating a large "Clank!"

"Bruce? Rocket?" I asked happily as I walked towards them.

"Zee", Bruce says as I wrapped my arms around him.

I laughed with joy as I hugged Bruce. "I can't believe you're here. It's been so long", I said. I looked up at him. "You're taller".

"You changed your hair", Bruce said.

"Yeah. Raven Hair with Green tips. But the hair dye won't last long on Asgardian hair. Do you like it?" I asked.

"I love it. It looks nice", Bruce said.

"I'm just relieved you didn't turn out like your Uncle", Rocket said.

I let go of Bruce and looked at Rocket with a smile. I wrapped my arms around him and lifted him off the ground. "That's not necessary either",Rocket said. I could tell Thor already tried to hug him.

I set him down on the ground. "Hulk, you know my friends, Korg and Miek, right?" Thor asks Bruce.

"Hey Guys", Bruce says as Korg waves at him. "Long time no see".

"Beer's in the bucket. Feel free to log onto the WIFI. No password, obviously", Korg said.

I looked at Bruce. "I wouldn't try that beer. Look what it did to him", I said, pointing at Thor.

"Thor, he's back", Korg said. I looked at Korg. Then I looked at Thor. I shook my head. "That kid on the TV just called me a dickhead again". Miek threw a slice of pizza at the TV.

"No, no, no. Uncle. Uncle", I said, but Thor ignored me.

"Noobmaster", Thor said. He walks toward Korg and Miek.

"Uncle Thor, please don't. That's a child", I said, but he still ignored me.

He grabbed the microphone from Korg. I tried to grab it from him, but he held it away from me. He spoke into it. "Noobmaster, hey, it's Thor again. You know, the God of Thunder. Listen buddy, if you don't log off this game immediately, I am gonna fly over to your house, come down to that basement you're hiding in...". I tried to get the microphone away from him. "...rip off your arms and shove them up your butt!"

"Uncle Thor, stop it right now", I snapped.

"Oh, that's right. Yes, go cry to your father, you little weasel", Thor says. I finally got the microphone out of his hands. I punched Thor in the arm before giving it to Korg.

"Thank you, Thor", Korg said.

"No, don't thank him", I said. I walked over to Bruce and Rocket. I stood next to them.

"So you guys want a drink? What are we drinking?" Thor asks. "I've got beer, tequila, all sorts of things".

Bruce walked over to Thor as Thor drank out of a bottle of beer. "Buddy, you alright?" Bruce asked.

"Yes, I'm fine. Why?" Thor asks. "Why, don't I look alright?"

"No", I said.

"You look like melted ice cream",Rocket says. I nodded in agreement while trying my best not to laugh.

Thor laughed. "So what's up? You just here for a hang, or what?"

"We need yours and Zia's help. There might be a chance we could fix everything", Bruce explains.

I looked at him in shock. Is this really happening? Could we really bring everyone back?

"Well like the cable? Cause that's been driving me bananas for weeks", Thor says as he burps.

"Like Thanos", Bruce said. The room fell into silence. I could tell the anger inside Thor was boiling.

Thor puts a hand on Bruce's shoulder. He points a finger at him. "Don't...say that name", Thor said.

"Uncle Thor doesn't allow us to say that name", I said.

"Please take your hand off me", Bruce said. Thor takes his hand off of Bruce's shoulder. "I know that guy might scare you".

"Why would I...Why would I be scared of that guy? I'm the one who killed that guy, remember? Anyone else here kill that guy?" Thor asks. He shook his head. "Nope. Didn't think so. Korg, why don't you uh, tell everybody who chopped Thanos big head off".

"Uh, Stormbreaker", Korg guessed.

"Who was swinging Stormbreaker?"

"Uncle Thor, you said that if there was a way to fix everything, you'd take it. We could get Papa back", I said.

"I thought you meant the cable or the uh...the uh WIFI".

"Don't lie to me now. I'm going".

"No, you're not".

"Yes, I am. I make my own decisions. I say I go with Rocket and Banner. So if you want to sit here, go ahead. Keep drinking, keep...being lazy. I choose to run towards my problems and not away from them because that's what heroes do", I said before I grabbed my dagger and walked into my room.

I took Pietro's ring out of my pocket to look at it. I put it back in my pocket and sighed.

As I got ready to leave, I listened into the conversation in the living room. I really want my Uncle to come with us. "She sounds a lot like someone I know", I heard Bruce say. "I get it. You're in a rough spot, okay? I've been there myself. And you want to know who helped me out of it?"

"I don't know. Was it Natasha?" Thor asks.

"It was you. You helped me".

As Thor and Bruce spoke, I tried to look into my Uncle's mind. I realized what Bruce meant when he said I sound a lot like something he knows. I never realized how alike me and Thor were.

I realized that I was too hard on my Uncle. I know he's trying to do what's best for me. I'm not the only one who lost Loki on the day Thanos snapped his fingers. I started to feel bad.

I grabbed my suit, my weapon belt and my robotic hand. I grabbed my suitcase too. I put my suit, my weapon belt and my dagger in the suitcase. I put on my robotic hand.

My robotic hand looked like it was my real hand so I won't have to worry about Rocket trying to take my hand.

I walked into the living room. I was wearing a dark green t shirt, my teal leather jacket, black pants and black boots. I had my suitcase with me.

"We need you, pal", Bruce said. Thor was seated in the chair, drinking beer.

"Please Uncle Thor. We could see Papa again. I'm sure he's waiting for us to help him and the others", I said.

"There's beer on the ship", Rocket said. I rolled my eyes. I knew he was going to say yes to that.

"What kind?"