I'm here

I walked into a room to find Thor and Loki inside, talking. They both looked at me. "Sorry if I'm interrupting something", I said.

"No, it's alright", Thor says.

"Nice haircut, by the way", I said.

"Thank you. A creepy old man cut it off". I looked at him in confusion. "It's a long story".

I nodded. "Right", I said.

"How are you feeling? How bad did Hela hurt you?" Loki asks.

"I'm fine", I assured him. "Uncle, is it alright if I talk to my father for a minute?" I asked. Thor nodded and left the room, leaving me and Loki by ourselves. "I'm glad you decided to come back".

"I couldn't stay on Sakaar, Zia. Not when my little girl needed my help",Loki says. "I'm sorry that I couldn't be apart of your life. Not a day goes by where I don't think of you. Sometimes, I'd come to earth and I'd watch over you from the shadows".

"You weren't there. You say you couldn't, but you just decided not to be there. You say you were protecting me, but I don't understand why I would need protecting from you".

"You wouldn't understand-"

"No, I understand. One of the first things I heard you say was that you were burdened with glorious purpose", I said.

"Zia, listen, I know I have been a horrible father and usually, I would blame Odin, but that's not a good excuse. When I saw Hela torture you, I wanted to burn down Asgard to save you. I wanted to make her disappear and get here to comfort you. Your safety and making sure you're alright...that is my Glorious purpose".

I thought about what happened before me, Natasha, Steve and Sam helped Fury and Maria take down HYDRA which was also S.H.I.E.L.D. I saw Loki and I tried to see if I was imagining things. "Papa, I'm going to close my eyes. When I open them and you're here, I'll know that I can be with you again", I said. My voice was breaking. A tear fell from my eyes before I closed them.

I felt a hand wipe away my tears. I opened my eyes to see Loki still standing there with his hand on my cheek. I smiled. "I'm here", he said. I wrapped my arms around him and cried into his chest.

Hulk came into the room. Thor followed behind him. "I'm sorry. I tried to stop him. I said you two were having a moment together, but Banner misses you, Zia", Thor said.

I wrapped my arms around the Hulk. "I missed you too. It's been so long", I said. I looked up at the Hulk. "We got a lot to talk about, bud".

"And by that, she means you two are going to have 'the talk' about Natasha",Thor said.

"Banner and Romanoff? There's a shock", Loki said.

"Nat?" Hulk asked.

I gasped. "He talks", I said, smiling.

"Don't get too excited. He was a pain when we had to share a room", Thor said.

I laughed. "Giving my Uncle a hard time? Nice work", I said.

"Do not encourage him", Thor says.

"It's good to have you back, Friend", I said to the Hulk.

"Friend", Hulk repeated.

"Yeah. Friends", I said.

"Friend", Hulk said. He grabbed me and threw me onto his shoulder.

I laughed. "This is unexpected", I said as I laughed. He walked out of the room with me on his shoulder.

"Hulk, give her back", Thor said as he and Loki followed us.

"Friend stay", Hulk said. I laughed as Thor and Loki tried to get Hulk to let me go.