Return

I sprung up as I woke. I then felt my head hit something hard. I opened my eyes to see Loki rubbing his head in pain.

"Well the good news is she's alive",Loki says.

I looked around the room to see Thor and the Guardians of the Galaxy. "Peter, Gamora, Drax, Rocket, Mantis and Groot", I said happily. "Asgardians of the Galaxy back together".

I got up from the table and hugged Groot. He looked up from his game and smiled at me. "I am Groot", he said as he hugged me back.

"Oh, now he looks up from that game", Rocket said.

"Wow, you've grown up. It's so beautiful", I said to Groot.

"Zia, who the hell are they?" Thor asked.

"They're my friends", I said.

"We get that, but who are they?" Loki asked.

_______________________________________

Thor talked to the Guardians of the Galaxy. Me and Loki were in a different room on the ship, healing. After being in silence for such a long time, I finally spoke. "You almost left me fatherless...again", I said.

"And you almost left me childless. Again", Loki said.

"As I recall, you left yourself childless by leaving me", I said.

"I was saving you", Loki said.

"Papa, I do not need to be saved from you unless you try to hurt me or try to kill me", I said.

"What you did could've gotten you killed", Loki said.

"Well I saved your ass, didn't I?"

"Zia, watch your language".

"Oh, you and Steve don't like that kind of talk", I said. "I'm also 18, if you forgot. I talked like that since I was 13".

Loki puts his hands on my shoulder. "Do not scare me like that again. Do you understand?" Loki asks.

I nodded. "I'm sorry, Papa".

"It's alright", he said as he pulled me into a hug. "Zia, Mantis was able to tell us your emotions".

"Damn empathic powers", I said. I let go of him. "What did she say?"

"She said you feel a tremendous loss, Failure and scared. Is that true?"

"No", I lied. Loki looks at me suspiciously. "Before Thanos attacked us, I had a dream. Thanos grabbed you by the throat and lifted you off the ground, but in the dream he...killed you".

"Is that why you stopped him?" Loki asked. I nodded. "You put yourself in danger".

"I know".

"Zia, I can't live without you. My job, as your father, is to protect you. And if something happened to you, that's on me", Loki said.

"I...know that too", I said, not knowing what to say about that. "What I said at the Bifrost, I didn't mean it. I still want a father in my life. You are and always will be my family. So if you think you can't live without me, I can't live without you".

Loki smiles at me. I wrapped my arms around him. "A little trickster can't live without her father", I said.

"You remember that", Loki said. I nodded.

Gamora came into the room. "Did he tell you about Thanos?" I asked.

"Yes, he did. I'm sorry about your friend", Gamora said. "So Thanos found you?" I nodded.

"Which is bad. Zia has the power of the six infinity stones", Loki said. "If he can't get the stones-"

"He can kill her to finish his mission",she finished. Loki nodded. "Your daughter is an amazing young woman".

"Yeah, she is", Loki said.

"She helped us by doing a dance off with a Celestial", Gamora said.

"It was fun", I said.

"Is it weird that I want to do it even more now?" Rocket asked as the three of us came in.

"A little bit", Thor said.

"If we don't go to Knowhere and Thanos retrieves another stone, he'll be too powerful to stop", Gamora said.

"He already is", Thor said.

"How are we going Nowhere? We have to go somewhere", I said.

"Knowhere is a planet, darling", Loki said.

"Darling?" Peter Quill asked.

"He's my father, Peter", I said. He nodded in understanding.

"Wait, I thought your father was dead", Peter said.

"Faked his death", I said. "I'll explain when this Thanos thing is over with".

"I got it figured out. We got two ships and a large assortments of morons. Me and Groot will go with the pirate angel here. And the morons will go with the goth angel and the goddess child to Knowhere to try and stop Thanos. Cool? Cool", Rocket said.

"So cool", Thor said.

"You know my name, but sure. Call me Goddess Child. Me and Papa should go to earth and warn the others. This is their fight too. We can't do it without them and it won't be a problem because I can teleport", I said.

"The Avengers?" Gamora asked.

"Yeah", I said.

"Alright. Fine. You can go there",Rocket said.

"Why can't I go with Thor?" Loki asks.

"If you think that I trust you two alone, without me and while the universe is at stake, you are sadly mistaken", I said. "Imagine what you two idiots were like before I came along".

Everyone looks at me in shock. "Idiots, you say?" Loki asks.

"What, did I stutter?"

Loki looks at Thor. He looks back at me and chuckles. "By the way, if I go with you, I get to meet this boy you fancy so much", he said.

My eyes widened. "Blin!" I said which means Damnit in Russian.

"For the record, I know that you're only going with him because it's where Thanos isn't", Peter Quill said to Rocket.

"You know, you really shouldn't talk that way to your captain, Quill",Rocket said. I chuckled.

"Aren't you the leader?" I whispered to Peter.

"Yeah", Peter said. I laughed.

"Come on, Groot. Put that game down. You'll rot your brain", Rocket said.

Thor, Rocket and Groot went into the smaller ship. "Be careful, Uncle", I said.

"I will, Little one", Thor said.

"Good luck, Brother", Loki said.

"Good luck to you both",Thor said. "I bid you good luck and farewell, morons".

"Uncle, don't call them that", I said.

"Well then I bid you good luck and farewell, idiots", Thor says. I laughed.

The three of them left. The Gamora walks up to me and Loki. She punched him in the arm. He groaned in pain. "That's for leaving Zia without a father".

"I should've done that", I said.

"Don't", Loki said.

"Good luck", Gamora said.

"You too", I said. "Good luck to you all".

Loki puts his arm around me. I teleported both of us back to earth. I looked around the place. I felt tears come out of my eyes. "I'm back".