Hey Auntie

I led a huge group of Asgardians to the mountains. I stopped when I saw a giant black dog block our path towards the woods which is also our way towards the mountain and that's our way towards the secret cave.

We turned the corner so the wolf won't see us. "Alright, we need to find another way towards that mountain",I explained.

"That won't be necessary".

I turned around and saw Skurg with a group of the walking dead warriors. He couldn't recognize me because my hood was over my head. They lead us away from the woods and towards Hela.

_______________________________________

"Asgardians! Some misguided soul has stolen the Bifrost sword. Tell us where it is or there will be consequences",Skurg announced. He looks at the giant black wolf which is sitting next to Hela. He looks back at us. "Bad ones. Well?"

No one says anything. Not even me. I slowly took out my dagger and green energy danced around my fingers. Hela looks at us. I could tell she was trying to see which one of us knew. Which one of us would break.

"You", she said. Two undead warriors walked into the crowd and grabbed a woman as the crowd panicked. They threw her to Skurg's feet. She looked up at him, mercy in her eyes. I had to stop this. "Well? Executioner?"

Skurg raised his axe, ready to kill the woman. "WAIT!" I shouted. I ran towards the woman and Skurg. I helped the woman up off the ground. I lead her back towards the crowd. "Go to Heimdall. Tell him that Hela has found out about me and has possibly captured me", I whispered. I turned back towards Hela as the crowd left.

The undead warriors tried to stop the people, but I blocked them with a force field. I used my telekinesis to rip them apart. I looked back at Hela and Skurg. "Who are you?" Hela asks.I took my hood off my head.

"I'm Zia, daughter of Loki and the granddaughter of Odin", I said. I could tell Hela was shocked even though she didn't show it. "Hey Auntie".