Beginning of the end

I hid from the guy that was attacking our ship. Loki told me to hide because whoever this guy is, he was after me. I didn't have time to ask any questions. I hid behind the throne I saw my uncle and Heimdall in pain while my father stood with the bad guys like he was part of them.

"Here me and rejoice. You have had the privilege of being saved by the Great Titan. You may think this is suffering. No. It is salvation. Universal scales tip towards balance because of your sacrifice. Smile. For even in death, you have become Children of Thanos".

Thanos? Is that who's invading?

"I know what it's like to loose", A man, who I'm guessing is Thanos, said. "To feel so desperately that you're right yet to fail nonetheless". Thanos grabbed Thor. "It's frightening. Turns the legs to jelly. But I asked you, to what end? Dread it, run from it, destiny arrives all the same. And now it's here. Or should I say. I am".

The purple infinity stone in Thanos's glove shined. I looked down and saw a purple light on my chest. "You talk to much", Thor says.

"The Tesseract", Thanos says. I remembered when me and Loki were in the vault, he almost grabbed the Tesseract. "Or your brother's head. I assume you have a preference".

"Oh, I do", Loki says. "Kill away". I gasped at my father's words. Why would he do this? That's his brother. Why would he want him to kill Thor. I had no choice, but to listen as I heard Thor shouting in pain. The purple light in my chest grew brighter. I was about to jump out of my hiding spot to save Thor. "Alright, stop!" Loki shouted.

Thor's shouting stopped and the light in my chest disappeared. The Tesseract appears in Loki's hand. "You really are the worst brother", Thor says.

"I assure you, brother, the sun will shine on us again", Loki says.

Thanos chuckles. "Your optimism is misplaced, Asgardian".

"Well for one thing, I'm not Asgardian. And for another...we have a Hulk".

The Hulk tackles Thanos as Loki pushes Thor out of the way. The Tesseract dropped to the ground. I tried to use my telekinesis to grab it, but Loki grabs my hand and lowered it. I looked at the Hulk and Thanos. Hulk was loosing pretty easily. Thanos grabbed the Hulk, lifted him over his head and threw him onto the ground.

Thor punched Thanos, but it didn't hurt Thanos. Thanos kicks Thor to the ground. Metal flies towards Thor. It wraps around him, becoming a metal restraint.

The Bifrost came and lifted Hulk away. Thanos walks toward Heimdall. "That was a mistake", Thanos says. He stabs Heimdall. I put my hands over my mouth.

"No!" Thor shouted.Tears fell from my eyes and onto my cheeks. "You're going to die for that!"

A piece of metal flies towards Thor and covers his mouth. Thanos walks toward the squidward looked guy and grabbed the Tesseract from him. He crushed the Tesseract and it broke. I looked down to see that a blue and purple light was in my chest. I looked back at Thanos to see a blue stone in his hand. He placed the stone into his glove.

"There are two more stones on earth. Find them, my children. Bring them to me on Titan", Thanos says.

"Father, we will not fail you", one of them said.

"If I might interject, if you're going to earth, you might want a guide", Loki says. "I do have a bit of experience in that arena".

"I don't know if you consider failure as experience", Thanos says.

"I consider it experience experience. All mighty Thanos, I, Loki, prince of Asgard..." Loki looks at Thor.
"Odin's son", he finished. He looks back at Thanos. "The rightful king of Jotunheim, God of Mischief, do here by pledge to you, my undying fidelity".

Wait, this is from my dream. Was my father really going to die?

Loki tried to stab Thanos with his dagger, but Thanos stops it with the blue stone. "Undying? You should choose your words more carefully",Thanos says. He grabs Loki by the throat and lifts him off the ground.

I had enough. I couldn't let him die.

Green energy formed around Thanos's neck. Thanos turned around to look at me. "If you try to snap his neck, I won't hesitate to snap yours", I threatened.

Thanos dropped Loki onto the ground. Loki coughs and catches his breathe. I sighed in relief. My father is still alive.

"There you are", Thanos says. I continued taking steps back as Thanos walks closer to me.

"Zia, run!" Loki shouted. A piece of metal came towards Loki and covered his mouth.

"You got what you wanted. Leave us alone", I demanded.

"No. You are the one I want", Thanos said.

"I can look into your mind. You want more. You want to be a god! That'll never happen!" I said. "You will never be a god".

"I have other ways to kill you",Thanos said. He grabbed my arm and threw me to the ground. I landed next to Loki. "For a girl who has the power of six infinity stones, you're very weak. I admire your bravery, but your choice to come out of hiding was foolish".

Thanos uses the stones to make the ship explode. He and his "children" disappeared, leaving me, Thor and Loki.

The metal restraints came off of Thor and Loki. Loki looks at me. "Zia. Why would you-" Loki was cut off by me.

"Papa, you saved me. I had to do the same", I said. Me and Loki walked towards Thor. I put up a force field, protecting all three of us.

"You're getting better at that", Loki says. I chuckled at his compliment.

I suddenly felt dizzy and lightheaded. I collapsed and everything went black.