Wakanda

Zia's point of view

I walked out of the ship, wearing my black suit and dark green vest with my black boots. Loki was no longer wearing his Sakaarian clothes. He was wearing his green, gold and black Asgardian armor.

Pietro and Loki were by my side as we walked towards T'challa. We followed Steve and Natasha. Behind us, Bruce and Rhodey. Sam, Wanda and Vision came out of the ship, behind them.

"Should we bow?" Bruce asks behind us. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, he's a King", Rhodey says. I chuckled.

"It seems like I'm always thanking you for something", Steve says as we approach T'challa. They shook hands. I looked behind me and saw Bruce bowing. Me and Loki looked at him, confused.

"What are you doing?" Rhodey asks.

"We don't do that here", T'challa says. I chuckled. We followed T'challa as he walks toward...somewhere. I don't know how Wakanda is. I only visited this place when me and Steve took Bucky here. "So how big of an assault do we expect".

"Uh sir. Sir, I think you should expect quite a big assault", Bruce says.

"How we looking?" Natasha asks.

"You will have my kings guard. The boarder tribe, the Dora Milaje and..."

Bucky walks toward us. "A semi Stable hundred year old man", Bucky says. I walked towards Bucky and wrapped my arms around him. I let go of Bucky. He and Steve hugged each other.

"How you been, Buck?" Steve asks after he and Bucky let go.

"Not bad for the end of the world",Bucky says.

_______________________________________

Steve, Natasha, Wanda, Vision and Bruce went with T'challa. They went to a lab where T'challa's sister works in. Meanwhile, I stayed outside with Loki, Pietro, Rhodey, Sam and Bucky. The four gentlemen were looking out for intruders while my father was helping me control my powers.

I got knocked onto the ground by my powers for the fourth time. I sat up, breathing heavily. "I can't, Papa. These powers are too strong", I said.

"Yes, but you're stronger", Loki says. He helped me up off the ground. "Don't think. Just be in the moment".

"I am in the moment. It's a terrible moment".

"Someone's over dramatic", I heard Sam say. I glared at him.

"Do your job, Sammy", I said.

"Really over dramatic", Bucky said.

"Do your job!", I said. I turned back towards Loki. "If I can't control these, how are we going to stop Thanos?"

"You have to believe in yourself, Zia",Loki said.

"How can I? We're about to face the most biggest threat and I can't even control the energy that's inside of me".

"You're thinking, Zia. Don't think. Feel the moment. Feel emotions", Loki says.

"You feel emotions?" I asked. Loki glares at me. I tried my best not to smile as Loki rolled his eyes.

"That's not the point, Zia".

"But it is the point. You're feeling feelings".

"Zia".

"Does this mean you cry?"

"Zia".

"I've never seen you cry. Do you even have tears?"

"Zia", Loki says a little more sternly.

"Ah, there's the emotion", I said. Loki smirks. Loki lays both hands on both of my shoulders.

"Yes, I feel emotion. I feel the fear of having to lose you and the happiness of having you in my life", he said. I smiled. He placed a kiss on my head. "Let's go join the others". We walked towards Bucky and Sam.

The four of us looked up in the sky. I gasped when I saw the spaceship that was falling out of the sky. "Cap, we got a situation here", Sam says.

The spaceship was about to fall into Wakanda, but it exploded when it hit the barrier that was guarding Wakanda.

"God, I love this place", Bucky says.

"Don't start celebrating yet, fellas", I said.

"She's right. We got more incoming outside the dome", Rhodey says through the comms.

The ships landed on the trees, outside of Wakanda. Me and Loki looked at each other. I looked back at the ships. I guess this is it. This is the endgame.