There's a question

Loki's point of view

I walked towards Pietro and Zia. I sat down next to Zia. She laid her head on Pietro's shoulder. She was asleep.

"She talked about you a lot", I said. "She thinks about you everyday. I still can't believe I missed so much in her life".

"Maybe you didn't. You've looked after her ever since she was 14. So maybe you didn't miss as much as you think. Even though you've missed most of her childhood, you can still spend your future with her", Pietro says.

"Are you really in love with my daughter?" I asked.

"Of course. The past year has been hard without her. With no way to contact her, I wasn't sure if she was still alive. I'm just glad she's safe".

"For now. I couldn't protect her from danger. Instead, I got her into it".

"There's no way you could have known. It doesn't sound like this was your fault. She's safer around you. You're her father. You'd protect her with your life", Pietro said.

"I really appreciate it, Pietro Maximoff", I said. I noticed the Purple, Blue, Red and Orange light on Zia's chest. "He only needs two more stones. We're running out of time".

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure. Why not".

"There's been something that I've been wanting to ask Zia for 3 months now and-" Pietro was cut off by me.

"3 months? We got here an hour and a half ago", I said.

"I know, but I thought that if I ever got to see her again, maybe I could ask her if- ", Pietro cut himself off when Zia woke up.

"Did you sleep well, darling?" I asked.

"Yeah. Are we in Wakanda yet?" She asked as she yawns. "I'm dying to see Bucky Mcboing Boing".

I looked at her in confusion. "That's her nickname for Bucky", Captain Rogers explains as he walks toward us. "And yes, we're here".

"Yay", she said as she got up. She started searching for her suit, leaving me and Pietro alone.

I looked at him. "What is it you want to ask her?"