Protecting you

As we were on the search for more Asgardians, we found out that Hela has her own army now. I wasn't surprised when we found out that her army is the walking dead.

We both had our hoods on. We found a family in the woods, running from the undead warriors. There was a mother, a father, a son and a daughter. Heimdall caught the daughter before she ran into him. We took our hoods off to reveal it was just us.

"Excuse us", Heimdall said. The family steps to the side. I took my dagger from my weapon belt and Heimdall grabbed his sword.

We ran towards the undead warriors as they charged at us. I grabbed one of them by the arm and sliced it's arm off. I sliced off it's head. Another head!

I ripped two warriors apart with my telekinesis. Then, I punched one of them and my hand went through it. I yanked my hand out. The undead warrior fell to the ground. We looked back at the family.

"Sorry about that", Heimdall said.

"These things are everywhere", I said.

We lead the family up the mountain. Heimdall opened the door. The door opens and the family is greeted by a few Asgardians.

I smiled at sight of the Asgardians smiling and hugging each other even though all of this is happening.

I looked down at the ground and sighed. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and looked at Heimdall.

"I'll go find more Asgardians. You can stay and look after the ones that are here", he said. I nodded in both understanding and agreement.

He walks out of the secret cave. He closed the door, leaving me to look after the Asgardians.

I heard my kimoyo beads go off. I turned it on. Loki appears in front of me. "Papa, are you alright?" I asked.

"I'm fine. I called to make sure you were safe", Loki says.

"I'm alright. I'm here with the people of Asgard. We're safe from Hela for now", I said.

"Good. Thor told me that you're leading the people".

"I am, but I have Heimdall helping me. I don't know how grandfather does it".

"I'm sure you are doing great", Loki says.

I was starting to have a feeling that there was something Loki wasn't telling me. "Papa, what's wrong?"

Loki sighs. "I'm not coming back to Asgard", he said.

"So you're just gonna let me, Thor and Heimdall sacrifice ourselves while you do whatever the hell you want?"

"Zia, you wouldn't understand".

"What would I not understand, Papa. You can't keep secrets from me. I'm your daughter", I said, slightly raising my voice. I didn't raise my voice too much because I didn't want the civilians to hear me. They were all having their own conversation so it was hard for them to hear me.

"Zia, I can't explain".

"And why not", I asked.

"All I can say is that I've ruined your life already. I can't keep doing that. I'm not the father that you deserve",Loki says.

"Why? Because you made a bad decision? You haven't ruined my life, but you have scared me for five years. I was 14 and thought my father, the father I never got to know, was gone. You could at least explain to me why you did it or why you can't come back",I said.

"I'm trying to protect you, darling", he says.

"From who?" I asked. Loki went silent. "Papa, you can't keep secrets from me. Please".

"Do you want to know why I'm not going back to Asgard? It's so you're safe from him. From both of us. I faked my death so I could find a way to protect you from him", Loki explains. Why would he think I'm not safe around him? And who does he mean by "he"?

"Papa, who's 'he' and what does he want from me? And why would I not be safe around you?" I asked.

"I'll explain when my quest is complete. I love you, darling", he said. Loki disappears.

"Papa. Papa, please don't leave me by myself again!" I begged, but the call had ended.