"Just Bella being her usual self" Newt quickly answered, I could tell he was lying.

"Newt" I said looking him in the eye.

"Yes love?" Newt asked trying to change the subject.

"She could be on her cycle" Ezio quickly answered and I bit my bottom lip before nodding, I guess she was since today was supposed to be a month into her last period anyway.

I nodded dismissing the subject before we all went back to the table to start eating "I've got to go check if Clint and Jeff need anything" Bella said getting up when we arrived.

"What's her problem?" Minho asked confused and Aria shook her head.

"She's been in a mood all morning" Valarie answered.

"I'll go after her" I said getting up and following her.

"Bella!" I said running after her, she ignored me and despite my sore muscles I still caught up to her.

Thank you Ezio...

"What's wrong?" I asked standing in front of her.

"Nothing" she spat angrily.

"Well it doesn't seem like nothing, did I do something to upset you?" I asked confused.

"Oh no what could you do to upset me little miss perfect?" Bella snapped and I frowned.

"What the bloody hell? I'm the only one that followed you during your stupid attitude, if you're going to be a bitch about it then screw you" I snapped.

"You're one for calling me a bitch, you were being fucked all night"

"Excuse me?" I snapped.

"You fucking heard me" Bella challenged.

"Bella, Kiara that is enough!" Alby suddenly appeared from behind us, apparently we were causing a scene.

"Oh yeah defend her now that she's your second in command's girlfriend" Bella snapped at Alby.

"I've been his girlfriend for months in case you haven't noticed" I snapped back.

"Hence why you've had it easy, all you had to do was fuck your way out of everything" Nelly grabbed Bella's arm and pulled her back.

"One more word Bella and I'll make sure you end up wishing you were dead" I snapped, this time Minho grabbed me by my waist and pulled me back.

I saw Newt grab Bella by her neck "if you ever speak to her again, you'll be dealing with me" he threatened before Alby pulled him away from her.

"Nelly get her out of here" Gally said quickly and Nelly nodded pulling a coughing Bella away.

"LET ME GO MINHO!" I yelled as he kept pulling me away until we entered the girl's hut.

"Calm your shucking pants! I just didn't want you to kill her!" He defended himself.

"She would've fucking deserved it!" I snapped.

"And you would've ended up being banished" Aria said gently handing me a glass of water.

"You okay?" Minho asked a few minutes later and I nodded sitting on Aria's bed as he brought me to her room.

A knock on the door silenced us and Newt, Alby and Gally entered the room slowly.

"Glad to see that the room is still in one piece" Gally tried lightening the mood.

"Don't worry I'm still not on crazy bitch mode" I smiled and Newt sat beside me wrapping an arm around me.

"I'm sending her to the slammer for the night, but I think you should start sleeping in the homestead for a while" Alby said calmly.

"I'm not afraid of some crazy ass sucking bitch" I said angrily and Newt chuckled muttering classy under his breath.

"And that's exactly why I need you to stay in the homestead" Alby chuckled making me shake my head.

"Hey now it can be me and you staying there, since I've been staying in Min Min's room" Aria smiled.

"Fine"

"Good, now I seriously don't want any problems" Alby said looking at us.

"We've only got one small detail" I said slowly.

"Which is?" Alby looked me in the eye, of course Aria knew about me and Ezio, especially since she became Minho's girlfriend, neither he or I would hide anything from her.

"They're sending another assassin"