Things you've only done a few times with other people.

Harry chews on his bottom lip, staring down at me on my knees with my hands rested in my lap "are you okay?" he asks kindly, bringing his soft hand up to my cheek "you don't have to Angel"

It's obvious he can sense the nerves coming over me, but i'm okay. I want to do this as much as he wants me to, whether i'm nervous or not.

Placing my hands on his thighs, I stare up into his hungry bedroom eyes, and smile at him "I want to, if you'd let me" I say as I pull my hands up higher to his belt.

Suddenly Harry gets quiet, like all of his dirty thoughts and words erased from his brain, causing him to become both completely speechless and still.

Almost like he didn't think I had it in me.

"Harry, will you let me?" I ask in a whisper, biting on the corner of my lip, trying my hardest to hide the smile that's peeking out of me as I watch him stand there completely frozen.

After a few seconds he finally nods, while his mouth hangs open in shock. He pulls his shirt off of his body swiftly, and keeps his eyes stayed glued on to mine.

"Please" he whispers, rubbing his thumb back and forth against my skin.

I run my hand up his chest, just to drag my way back down slowly, until his hand connects with mine, eagerly pushing me closer to his belt.

"Thank you"  I smile, tilting my head looking up at him, as I unzip the zipper of his pants slowly, pulling the belt out of the loops of his jeans, and tossing it over next to me on the bed

"Thank you" I smile, tilting my head looking up at him, as I unzip the zipper of his pants slowly, pulling the belt out of the loops of his jeans, and tossing it over next to me on the bed.

"Don't throw that too far love, might need it"

As those words leave his red lips my belly aches as it flutters. My mind starts painting dirty images in my head, causing me to become desperate to alleviate the craving of his rough yet pleasurable touch.

Without saying another word, I tug on his jeans, pulling them down completely, until I see his erection pressed against his briefs.

Harry's eyebrows raise in shock, and his chest lifts then falls repeatedly in a hurry while he watches me tease him below him.

Running my fingers along his shaft that's still hidden from me, I bat my eyelashes and wet my lips "do you think your cock deserves to be inside of my mouth" I ask tauntingly, teasing him just like he did to me a few minutes ago.

"Don't do that Ariana" he sighs, as I lean in and press my lips softly against his briefs, lazily kissing his bulge, dragging my open mouth across him, while my eyes stay on his.

"Please don't provoke me baby" he whines breathlessly, while his lips stay parted.

I smile up at him while I lean back, digging my dull nails into the waistband of his briefs "why? What will you do Harry? Punish me?" I sneer at him, tugging his briefs down to the top of his thighs, releasing his hard erection, while I stare up at the surprised look on his face.