16 ◌ just a toy

Start from the beginning

"really? is that what you think?" yeosang grimaced, "it's not my-ah, my f-fault that we ditched the party that night!"

"and right now we're ditching class, right?" seonghwa hummed, making yeosang look triggered.

"you know," yeosang began, tightening his grip around seonghwa's neck as the elder began fastening his pace. "If it wasn't for the chicken, I would've never e-ended up in here."

"yeah, sure" seonghwa rolled his eyes.

"you're such a- FUCKKKK" yeosang groaned once seonghwa hit his prostate, "Fuck... I'm close..."

"don't you dare." seonghwa grabbed the back of his head and forced him to look into his eyes, "I wanna see your face, now come." not a second pass and yeosang came all over his tummy, making seonghwa coo. "such a good boy, only for me" seonghwa threw his head back and came with even a louder groan, filling yeosang up with his seed.

"you're such a nuisance." yeosang panted as he tried steadying his breath, pulling the elder down for a kiss.

"so are you" seonghwa hummed against his lips, "but I thought you had classes?"

"oh c'mon, you know that I couldn't say no." yeosang protested.

"no? you mean you couldn't wait for me to fill you up?"

"no, I meant the chicken, idiot."

"I can't believe this!" mingi groaned once he saw the list on the board. "why did that class president bitch choose me as the blabber? I mean, hell, I barely talk!"

"I barely talk," hongjoong mimicked, "yeah, sure, that's why mr.lee pulled you into detention twice."

"oh c'mon! it's not like that, I only talked twice, and only threw papers at San!" mingi hoisted three fingers in the air, hissing at hongjoong who seemed to be bothered by the situation.

"yeah, that's nothing." Hongjoong shrugged and went back to reading the book he had been holding.

"why have you been reading that book so much?" mingi sat down beside him and took a quick look at the book, "wow, who would've thought the drowsy Kim hongjoong would be reading a romance novel now? yeah, me neither."

"can you shut up for a second? I can't decide if I want to finish the book or your fucking existence!" hongjoong smacked the back of his head, ending in mingi falling over.

"AH-" mingi yelped, when in an instant he fell into someone's arms and got on top of them, looking at them in shock.

"what the hell? you almost fell over." yunho protested.

mingi quickly stood up and looked at yunho, blushing. he extended a hand for the other to take and yunho stood up. "eh, thanks" yunho cleaned his hoodie, "what's going on?"

"oh, nothing..." mingi scratched his nape, "hongjoong is just annoying. why don't we go grab a drink? it's almost lunch time."

"you are joking." wooyoung put a hand on his mouth.

"I'm serious! it's spread through the whole school!" jongho bit his bottom lip.

"I mean, it's obvious he's a fuckboy! why is everyone confused now all of a sudden..."

"I don't know" jongho shrugged, "seonghwa would not be happy hearing this."

"let's hope he never finds out, not even yeosang..." wooyoung mumbled the last part.

"huh?"

"n-nothing..." wooyoung shrugged.

"hey guys!" yeosang sat down beside wooyoung, a bright smile on his face. "what were you two talking about?" he sipped on his juice.

"uh..." wooyoung exchanged looks with jongho, "n-nothing..."

"wooyoung, I know you're lying. you always stutter when you lie, so tell me." yeosang insisted, "come on? I promise I won't deprive you from going to parties?"

wooyoung huffed, "fine..." he turned his head to look at yeosang, "there's a rumor that... seonghwa has made a move on a student in class."

yeosang choked on his drink, as he let out a few dry coughs and looked at wooyoung, who seemed to be unamused with the situation. "w-what?" his eyes began to water and that made wooyoung just want to punch the hell out of seonghwa.

"yeah, it's everywhere." jongho rolled his eyes, "I really had a hope in me that he could change, but all were false. like hell, the boy had said that seonghwa had tore apart his clothes in an instant!" jongho huffed, "I mean, I don't understand why they're so concerned, like heck seonghwa gets to fuck whoever he wants to! everyone knows he's nothing but an asshole player! sucks to be me, though. if it was me, I'd rather-" jongho was cut off by yeosang jumping up from the chair and storming out of the cafeteria. jongho turned his head to look at wooyoung confusedly, "what was that?"

"uh? nothing... let's... just go with the flow."

yeosang rushed to the bathrooms, as he started sobbing right after the door was locked. he leaned back on the door and sat down, hugging his knees while hiding his face on his knees.

"I-I was just a toy all this time..." he started to sob heavily, screaming into his knees. "I WAS JUST A FUCKING TOY! A CHILD'S PLAY!" he stood up and started kicking the sink, the sound echoing through the whole bathroom.

"I hate you so fucking much, park seonghwa!" he put his hands on his face as more tears ran down his cheeks.

he looked at his reflection in the mirror. hair messy, cheeks tear-stained, and eyes puffy. he doesn't know if it had been minutes or hours but it feels like forever. he's never cried like this before and it worries him.

"fuck you seonghwa..." he whispered, "fuck you..." he put his hands on each side of the sink, grimacing.

he quickly rubbed his eyes, fixing his hair and clothes that were wrinkled due to him clutching them the whole time. he walked out of the bathroom and headed straight to the library.

~