I'm more than grateful he wants to take care of me but this is never going to end. Unless my father finally gets me back this will go on forever until one of us ends up dead. 

I know too much. 

Shaking my head I ran my fingers through my hair "No you don't understand he's not going to stop Harry. The guy held the gun to my head he was going to shoot me" I yelled out in frustration as the images flashed through my head again. 

Ashton told the guy my father wouldn't want me dead but I don't think that's true anymore. He probably just wants to do it himself.

What else would he do? There's no way i'd ever forgive him or keep his secret. 

"I'm not gonna let that happen Ariana. I swear it's not happening" Harry said confidently. 

Pinching my eyes closed I shook my head and got frustrated "how could you be so sure? What if he sends someone into work again? Or- or what if they come to Rita's or the Cafe?" I stuttered as I rambled on with questions. 

"We'll figure it out" he said. 

That's comforting and who's we? What the hell am I supposed to do?

Just hope someone comes and rescues me every single time a strange guy either gives me a letter, talks to me at a club, or holds a gun to my head? 

It's barely been a month and i'm already mentally, physically, and emotionally drained. I'm not doing this for the rest of my life.  

Things need to change. 

"What does that even mean?" I asked. "Unless he dies i'm not safe Harry. So what are you saying?" I furrowed my brows and grabbed onto his arm to get his full attention. 

Harry looked away from me, focusing his attention on me knee, rubbing his thumb in a circled pattern against my skin. "I'm saying I will do whatever it takes to keep you alive" he said harshly but quieter than he was before. 

After seeing what I saw today I know exactly what he's saying. 

I wish I could say I felt something hearing it but I don't. My father took away the one person I needed most so I feel nothing. I feel numb when it comes to him. Deep down I feel like I always have but now I have a reason to not feel ashamed for it. 

Although I wish I could tell Harry i'm okay with it i'm not. I hate him and I hate what he did but he shouldn't die. 

Death is the easy way out.

He deserves to suffer for what he did. 

"You guys can't kill him" I said as I looked to both Harry and Ashton "seriously think about it for a second. He knows where Ashton lives so he obviously knows you both still care enough to keep me safe. He sent that guy knowing you guys would get pissed and want him dead. He's not stupid it's probably some sick plan. The guy even said 'he's watching you' before Ashton- you know..." 

"He said that?" Harry turned to Ashton who was still standing there in the doorway "you didn't tell me he said that Ashton" Harry stood from the bed and crossed his arms as he approached him. 

Great because right now is the perfect time to have an argument. 

Ashton kept his eyes on the ground "we need to talk about everything privately" he said calmly. 

Privately? It's like everyone forgets i'm going to find out about everything eventually. Everyday is something new why not add some more information? Not like I have much sanity left i'm holding onto. 

"I really don't think you want to talk to me right now and anything you need to say might as well say it in front of her. This is about her remember? Or did that slip your mind when you left her alone" Harry yelled while standing in front of Ashton.