19. Lori the host and Zim the fashionista (edited)

Sorry guys I think I accidentally unpublished this chapter

"So these generations of evolution eventually stopped and that was the beginning of the human race" I finished, taking a comical bow as Zim scribbled down notes.

"HA! I knew humans were just stupid Apes!" He yelled out mockingly. I could only laugh as he continued to go on about meager human brains. "I wouldve had so much more fun conquering those 'Dino' 'war' creatures"

"Dino-SAUR" I corrected, "and theyd eat you, no doubt"

"LIIIEEESSS!!" He screeched, pointing an accusing finger at me.

"I'm not lying or joking zim. Do you have any idea how dangerous they were?" I shot.

"They would've been no match for THE MIGHTY ZIM!" he exclaimed.

I paused for a moment "....watch jurrassic park, then we'll talk."

It was at that moment computer had spoken.

"Y/n, someone is at the door!" He said.

"Wait! I'm your master! Why are you telling her before me!?" Zim whined, taking this very personal.

"Because she doesnt give me absolute sh-"

"OKAY!" I interrupted rushing over to Gir and covering his nonexistent robot ears. "Let's not go there in front of innocent cinnamon roles!"

"HEHEHE I CANT HEAR A THING!!" screamed the little robot.

Zim gave a confused murmur before sighing and turning to face the computers monitor.

"Who is at the door?" I questioned, finally removing my hand from Girs nonexistent ears.

"Lori"

It had taken a moment to process what they said. It was rare for Lori to come over unannounced. She felt uncomfortable in doing so. This must've been important or she was excited for something.

"Yay! Lori!!" I ran towards the base exit to open the door.

My sudden run pulled Zim into a panicked state as he began chasing me, grabbing his contacts and wig as he did.

"Wait!" screeched Zim trying to keep up whilst also attempting to put his disguise on. We rushed out into the living room, almost crashing into the wall.

I scanned the room for anything remotely alien being exposed, besides Zims awful disguise.

Said alien patted himself down, making sure his disguise was ok as I prepared to open the door. I swung it open and, almost instantly, was crushed by the hold Lori had on me. My ribs cracked, I'm sure.

Zim and I exchanged glances. Mine said 'help me'. Zims said 'suffer'.

How dare he!

Lori had let go before pouncing on Zim and he began screaming. I couldnt hold back the laughter that burst out of me. Oh how the tables have turned.

Zim tried clawing his way out of her grasp but all was in vain.

"Y/n, Save me!" He yelled dramatically, holding an arm out towards me.

"Suffer" I told him darkly before bursting into laughter again as zim gave me a betrayed look.

Fast forward to Lori, Zim and myself sitting on the couch. We were all sitting together in silence. I sat in the middle, knowing Zim refused to sit next to Lori after her little hug out session. She had to let him go eventually and, when she did, Zim fled at the speed of light.