10. I think this is illegal... (edited)

Hi everyone! Please read cause I need you guys to know this.

I am extremely grateful to every single one of you. It's been less than 20 days since I first published this book and it's already got so many views and votes. Thank you all so much! I'm so glad your enjoying it enough to vote.

So as a big thank you, I'm releasing chapter 10 early!!!

Thanks again! Hope you enjoy!!

As promised, the lovely ladies had driven us home.

They waved out of the door, giggling as me and Gir made it out onto the lawn of Zims house. Gir finished slurping his drink as he began to wave back along with myself as the girls left.

Man, I hope zim didnt need Gir at all last night. We really stayed longer than I intended.

As if on cue, a satellite had popped out of Girs disguise, removing the hood. The device projected a hologram of a panicked looking Zim.

"HI!" Squealed Gir.

"Gir! Finally!" He yelled in relief. "I need your help!"

"Zim?" I asked, coming into view of the screen, still not quite sure if he could see me.

"Y/n?...Ah! Whatever, I've been captured!" He uttered out in a distressed tone.

"YAY!" Screeched Gir, clapping his hands together.

"No that's bad, Gir"

"YAY!" he repeated once again. Making me snort out a laugh. Zim only glared harder.

"I need you to listen very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very carefully"

"That's a lot of very's" I muttered to myself, looking over at Gir slurping on his slush.

".....what?" Gir questioned. Looking up at the screen again.

Zim had explained that he had been captured out of his disguise by a group of Alien worshipping humans. We needed to get him out of it.

Apparently Zim wanted me there too, just incase since I "know humans". Pfft, he got that dead wrong.

Gir and I had found a way to get zim out of there and cover up the whole....Alien situation. The only thing I could really think of was the men in black at that point.

We sat in Zims base trying to come up with ideas. Then I remembered Zim telling me about his computer and how it was voice commanded....but maybe it only works for Zim or Irkens?

It was worth a try.

"Uh...Computer? Zims computer?..." I paused, hoping for some clear indication. I remained still, until a deep voice cut through the silent air and made me jerk in shock.

"What's up?" I heard a deep voice. It came from all around me. It was as if the surrounding presence of a ghost appeared. I almost jumped in shock.

"Oh hi" I said, instinctively. I wasnt sure what i was doing. The computer sounded kind of....bored? Can computers feel boredom?

Apparently so. And it seemed like a very advanced AI if it could feel like that.

"Hi" the voice replied, waiting for me to continue.

"Uhh Zim was captured by a bunch of humans. Is there anything in his base that we could use to get him out?" I asked, still rather shy.

"I'm sure I could find something. Perhaps you could pretend to be from the government." They suggested.