36. Zim-napped

(AYYY I'm back! I'm sorry it took so long to get this chapter out guys, I've been brainstorming for my tallest x reader and I've been on quite a roll with it.

If you haven't read it yet, I highly reccomend it. Its definitely better than this piece of trash.

Despite this, I do hope you'll enjoy this chapter. I personally liked experimenting with a new narrative format.)

"Computer!" I yelled, bursting through the door of Zims house and earning quick attention from every robot in the house.

"Ugh you're starting to sound more and more like him" groaned the computer.

They had no physical body but, if they did, I'm sure they would be rubbing their temples in frustration.

I shut the door behind me, quickly marching inside with Gir already attached to my foot like a tick. The robot parents had also entered the scene, surprisingly enough.

"Welcome home son" the robot dad spoke, sparks flying from his neck and his head twisting on a creepy angle.

No matter how many times I saw them, they never got any less haunting.

"Computer, this is serious! Zim has been...well...Zim-napped!" I exclaimed, moving to the centre of the room to get the machines full attention.

Gir had clearly been watching floppy and shmoopsy again, reminents of his leftover popcorn, nachos, and soft drinks had spilled all over the furniture, creating a dirty maze for me to step through.

The TV was no longer on if that was the case, but it wouldnt suprise me if he got sucked into the show like usual and binged it for the whole week.

"Again?" Replied the computer, seeming as bored as ever before.

Wait, does Zim get kidnapped often?

I wouldve questioned them about their reaction and asked for specific details about those other times, but I was quickly pulled out of my thoughts by computers question.

"Okay, what happened?"

They sounded so tired, like an elderly person who had to deal with the same whiny brats all day. I suppose it wasnt too far off, but it was quite a serious issue. Even the way they said "again?" Sounded so exhausted.

Despite this thought, I quickly explained the morning leading up to Zims capture.

Earlier that day

I sat at my desk like almost any other school day, head on the desk and eyes half-lidded in absolute annoyance as I watched Dib pace at the front of the room.

"Okay; let'stry this again..." he spoke carefully, turning to the rest of the class.

Today, Dib was taking the role of Teacher since, apparently, ms Bitters was unable to get us a substitute. But I'm kind of relieved to not have to see what kind of substitute she would have chosen for us.

"Okay...so..." Dib spoke again, earning my attention as I leaned back to watch his failing attempts at a lesson.

But he abruptly lost his calm composure.

"ZIM IS AN ALIEN!! WHY DO I EVEN HAVE TO PROVE IT THIS MUCH!?!" He screamed, jumping onto Poonchy's desk and grabbing his head to direct it in Zims direction,"C'MON JUST LOOK AT HIM!"

The rest of the class, including myself, turned to face the accused and kept eyes on his actions. He had Mary laid on his desk, wearing an enhancement headpiece and examining whatever tubes he had stuck into her brain.