38. I ordered a super cute zim, to go

(Hey guys, hope you like what's to come. I know stuff in this story has been quite serious and stuff recently so this chapter has a lot of well deserved fluff.

Thank you for your patience and prepare for a good few chapters coming soon, as I will be focusing on my tallest x reader a little after the frycook arc is completed so i can fully focus on my plans for the next arcs in each story.

Anyway, I've said enough. Enjoy the chapter!)

"I didnt know foodcourtia was so big..." I trailed off, driving the voot cruiser towards the planets surface.

Every single building was significantly large in comparison to the fast food places on my own planet, making it very difficult to distinguish which building was which and if they were seperate business.

They were all messily clumped together in one tight squeeze, causing my sloppy piloting to get even worse. I had narrowly missed buildings and other ships, coming close to hitting a more dangerous looking area until computer activated Autopilot and took over for me.

I was grateful that they gave me a chance to do it alone before taking over. It really presented a huge amount of trust, which I was relieved to know I had.

"Y/n, I will go and park at the docking area." Spoke the computer, letting me out of the vehicle before flashing a green and purple sign on the ships screens that read "parking".

A similar sign was roughly behind the other buildings, easily towering over the rest along with another food court called "demon grub".

I nodded towards the ship, assuming that computer would see the gesture.

"Once we get back home, I'll kick your butt at UNO!" I promised, leaning against the side of the ship with a smirk.

"You wish!" They scoffed. "Besides, wont you be too busy smooching in the corner?" They teased, practically vocalising their nonexistent smile and earning an embarrassed blush from myself.

I didnt get much chance to tell them to shut up before they had already joined the traffic with other ships, making their way across to the parking building.

My gaze wandered across each building, trying to decipher which one was Zims prison. I looked for things that I may recognise from the video, but it didnt seem like Zim was outside a lot when working here. Nor did he seem to download the specific location of where on foodcourtia he was, almost like he never wanted to remember.

It seemed valid, considering how terrible his treatment was.

My eyes landed on a small floating screen, like the ones professor membrane would use to contact Gaz and Dib when he was busy working. However, they did not have a busy professor on the screens talking about science and super toast. Instead, the screen presented the image of a very familiar irken. The very Irken I came to find.

His picture filled the majority of the screen, titled with a large "wanted" above his head and his name underneath. It floated outside one of the smaller buildings and seemed to show some resemblance to the uniform Zim was forced to wear in his montage video. The fast food place was small but it was clearly popular, as people kept on muttering its name as they entered. Shloogorghs.

I awkwardly rubbed the back of my neck, feeling a rush of anxiety pump through my veins and quicken my pulse. My heart only started to ease up at the sound of a voice I recognised instantly.

At the back of the building, there was a cash register completely crowded with aliens of all species. Some were recognisable to me due to the brief history lessons Zim had given me about irk and its relations with other planets.