A/n: Competition!

Hello my wonderful readers!! Always lovely to have you❤

I have a wonderful little announcement for all you artists who need an idea or just want something to do!

So here it is!

I would like a new cover for Irkens can't love, but I would like something a little more original than a picture taken online.

I will give you guys a rough idea of what I'm looking for and you can interpret it however you wish! Prompts and rules will be stated below!

Prompt:

so the reason I'm changing this cover is because it's too busy.

It looks too crowded and I would really like a simpler cover that features Zim and one or two other characters from the book. (You can even include Lori, it you like. I give you full permission)

If you can, I would like a bit of a background. I don't mind where it is, it could be at Zims house, Skool, the miniverse for all I care. Just please include a background if you are able.

Of course, I know backgrounds can be rather difficult so you don't have to do anything detailed.

Basically, I just ask that the background isn't white😅

I do like unique styles of art as well, so if you want a certain aesthetic just go for it.

Please do NOT include an image of Y/n, as I want her to be for all girls of all races, shapes, sizes, style, hair colour, eye colour, ect.

I want everyone to feel included. It's just the kind of author I am!

Prizes:

Every artist involved will be referenced and mentioned if they send an image. I will feature their art on a single chapter, tag them and announce the winner at the end.

The winner gets to request a one shot special for any character in this story (I'm really digging my grave here) and it will be entirely dedicated to them. Not only that, but their art will be my new "Irkens can't love" cover and will be credited for such in the description and the very first chapter.

Rules:

1. Bullying/hate is a no go! You guys are a community so look after eachother! If anyone is being rude, report them and make sure to tell me so I can deal with it appropriately. (But most of you guys are amazing so there's probably nothing to worry about!)

2. You can send multiple entries. But I will only allow a maximum number of 3 entries per person.

3. Make sure to tag me (@oraclesparlour) otherwise i wont see it. And make the title/ caption "Irkens can't love cover" or state something similar. I just need to know what's for this competition and what's not.

4. The competition will end on the 31st of October and I will select the winner on the 1st of November.

5. If you have any private enquiries about the competition or anything else, don't be afraid to message me directly. I am a non-judgemental person and never will make you guys feel invalidated.

6. And finally, have fun! Don't do this competition if it stresses you out. I want you guys to do this if you feel happy doing it. Don't feel obligated or pressured. Do it because it's fun and a cool little way to get more involved.

Anyway, thanks for reading guys! I hope to see your entries soon. And remember that you guys are awesome!

Love you all! Good luck!😘❤

(If you have any questions, feel free to ask!)