28. Rivals alliance

"Its over Tak! The Earth is mine to devastate!....and I already promised the moon to Gir..." yelled Zim, storming over to a fallen Tak.

Gaz, Dib and myself all managed to recover from the walls explosion, standing up as Zim made his claim. As we tried to settle the ringing in our ears, Dib attempted to confront the male irken.

"Zim? Howd you know we'd be here?"

"Y/n sent me a message and I placed a tracking device on you!" He responded as if it was the most obvious thing on the planet.

"Tracking device? Where?" He panicked.

Dib started to check himself all over, searching through his jacket and under his shoes. He soon wound up turning around only to reveal a Joyful Gir clutching to the back of his head.

"Your head smells like a puppy!" The robot stated loudly, jumping off Dibs head to briefly have his eyes flash red when he salutes.

Tak seemed ticked...which wouldve been funny to say out loud if she didnt look so scary. Her eyes were fixed into a deadly glare, falling over every intruder in the base. To think that this place was a hot dog stand of all things seemed far beyond reasoning at this point.

"This wont stop me from keeping my promise to the tallest! MiMi, attack" she pointed towards us, sending her frightening SIR unit into battle.

The robot leaped forward, grabbing Dib by the face with a single large claw. She managed to have up the strength to chuck the boy across the room, sending him tumbling down into a large vent with a scream.

Zims amusement at this didnt last for very long before the SIR units attacks were aimed at him. She sent powerful punches into the floor as she approached him.

My friend stumbled back towards the open wall in a frenzy of alarm and shock before landing clumsily in the Voot cruiser behind him.

Mimi then proceeded to throw Gir into the ship aswell, making the vehicle spiral down towards the ground as it sparked.

"Zim! Gir!" I panicked, rushing over to peak over the edge of the building.

I couldnt see if they were okay and I couldnt wait to see either because Mimis sight was now set on me.

Her eyes flared red with intent to kill before she leaped forward to attack me. The robot managed to mount my shoulders, pulling me away from the hole in the wall and attempting to hit me with the force of her modified arm.

She continued to do so, until a sticky substance sprayed over the both of us and Mimi began to malfunction. It gave me the chance to shove her off and back away in alarm.

The robot ended up dropping what looked to be a drive, before she disguised herself and retreated.

It was only then that I noticed Tak was gone.

"Thanks Gaz" I uttered, looking toward the girl wiping the excess soda from her can.

She only nodded in acknowledgment before making her way over to the object dropped by Mimi. She picked up the item analysing it quietly before holding it in front of my face.

"What's this thing?" She asked, waving it in front of me boredly.

"I dont know. I havent seen anything like this before. We'll have to ask Zim about it." I explained, unable to recall any adventures or situations when I saw anything like it.

The two of us headed out of the building through the secret entrance and met back up with Zim, Dib and Gir, who appeared to be okay.

Zim and Dib appeared to be arguing.