6. Cute robot puppy! (edited)

Short chapter

Your gonna meet Gir, finally!!!

"Ugh, I need a break" I groaned, dropping my pen on the desk whilst zim kept hold of his paper after reading over it.

We where working on that book report assigned by Miss Bitters and I couldnt be more frustrated.

Zims' house wasnt to different from a humans. There were many features he got accurate, such as the tv in the large living room or the kitchen countertops. I think the thing he messed up on most was the toilet seat at the back of the room.

By the way, we were sitting in the kitchen.

There was a toilet....in the kitchen...

"I dont see why your complaining, this was your idea!" Zim said, looking at me strangely. He had a point. I was being a hypocrite.

"Its just, this book was really hard for me to read!" I contradicted, leaning forward again and holding up said book.

It was awful. There was little to no care put into it and it wasted all of its potential. Though I was very interested to see what zim thought about it. He was illiterate in a lot of the language we read but it just made me more curious about his opinion.

"What did you think, anyway?"

Zim was about to say something when his tiny green dog robot entered through the kitchen door.

The fake disguise was even more obvious at close range. What was his name again? ...Gir! It was Gir.

Said robot had waddled through the door, humming out of tune with a milkshake in his....paws? Hands?....robot limbs?...........

Oh forget it....

He was holding a milkshake.

Then there was one other huge thing I noticed about him. The first thing I noticed.

HE WAS SO UNBELIEVABLY ADORABLE!!!

Is it even legal for a dog disguised robot to be that cute?

I had to resist letting out a huge audable Aww at the tiny "dog". He looked up slightly, noticing me and started waving frantically, giving an excitable squeal. I grinned at him, waving back in a shy motion.

"Hi there!" He yelled, voice filled to the brim with enthusiasm and sweetness. Both literal and figurative sweetness.

I giggled a little before getting out of my seat, kneeling to his level and returning my own greeting "Hi, Nice to finally meet you, Gir! I'm Y/n!" I said, offering my hand.

The robot didnt take my hand. Instead he walked over and hugged my arm, saying "I love you" to which i immediately melted at.

THIS IS NOW MY SON! ZIM WILL HAVE TO WRESTLE ME FOR HIM!!!

Gir let go of my arm before screeching in my face.

"WANNA WATCH A MOVIE!?!"

Zim responded before I could, "No, Gir! We have to complete this assignment!"

Gir looked down sadly, tears forming in his eyes. I felt a peice of my heart shatter at the sight. I could also see Zims hard, cold gaze shatter. Guilt washed over his face and he looked away, as not to make eye contact. That was a suprising reaction.

"Well we could watch one after we complete our assignment? We're almost done anyway." I said, looking from Gir, back to Zim.

Gir looked up with a sparkle of hope in his eye. His expression innocent and begging. Zim remained quiet, contemplating whatever was on his mind.