Chapter 55. Pharaoh of Fear VS. Chieftain of Darkness

"Hehe!" Leo gave a quiet laugh as he stomped on the floor and made a short hand sign.

Earth Jutsu: Mud dome!

Immediately, a huge brown rock solid mud dome appeared surrounding Leo.

"Tch! A simple dome won't be able to stop me!" George shouted as he struck the dome.

Boom!

A loud cracking explosion sounded as the mud dome was broken into pieces and George's punch passed through.

"My goodness, you are indeed a strong cultivator, my mud dome can take an attack from a refinement realm stage two. You must be a third stage cultivator," Leo's amazed voice rang out as he appeared way behind George and was standing on the initial place George was standing on.

George's mind was extremely surprised by this move as he could not figure out Leo had done this, he had clearly seen Leo get inside the mud dome so how did he appear behind him? A teleportation art perhaps?

Leo then made another hand seal as he walked forward towards Aurora's group. He spoke, "Please let us go, I can't kill anyone here."

And as he finished the earth began to rise in a straight line forming around Aurora's group and creating a tunnel for them to go through.

"Aurie, you guys take Garrick back home safely now," Leo simply spoke as he now turned towards the other cultivators.

Aurora nodded and told Mars, "Come follow us for now, that man will probably not leave you alone now."

"But-" Mars looked back at Leo and saw that he was massively outnumbered and placed at a terrible disadvantage. But then Leo turned to him and gave him a confident calm smile, realizing that he would be of no help, Mars decided to follow Aurora as they carried Garrick and slowly made their way through the tunnel.

"I'll do this in a more simple way now, I really don't want to waste time," Leo spoke as he began circulating an art. A pale purple glowing aura formed and surrounded him as it spread out from him coating the earth tunnel.

Spider destructive poison art!

"What are you all looking at? Go and stop them!" George furiously shouted. Immediately, the cultivators that were surrounding the group began charging at the tunnel attacking it. They began furiously punching but were not able to break through the solid mud.

"Argh!" the cultivators began screaming in pain as they came into contact with the purple fog and numerous large red patches began appearing on their skin as they slowly lost their strength.

"Looks like they can't break it, just give up, you need to get them treated immediately or else they will get hurt, that is a purple poison art," Leo simply spoke as he tried to get George to stop pursuing them.

"They are just pawns and as for whether we will break through the tunnel, we will find out later, hahaha! Get ready to take my purple art!" George laughed in reply as he began executing an art. A blinding light ball appeared on his hand absorbing the energy nearby as it slowly grew brighter and larger.

"Glory Cleansing Ball!" George shouted as he threw the ball of light towards Leo.

Bzz!

The ball left a blazing trail of smelly smoke as it burned the green grassy ground, turning it charcoal black as it flew speedily towards Leo. It radiated a calm yet overpowering energy as it did was not stopped by anything in it's path.

'Damn it! This is not going well! Without using my killing intent, I can't stop this ball of light that easily,' Leo began panicking but just as he was about to the Nether God's Nihility fist, he smacked his head in stupidity, 'You idiot! How did you not realize that! Ok, let's do this!'