Chapter 54. Chieftain of darkness meets Leo

The chieftain walked out from the tent opening as he called out to Aurora.

"What do you want?" she cautiously asked.

"You guys have created a massive scene here and destroyed the area outside the tent. Alongside that, you guys have disturbed all the other guests in the party. I need you guys to give me compensation for it," George spoke out as he justly spoke.

"Look at the guest, they all seemed to enjoy that fight. Plus we were told that the party was in the tent and not in the field, judging from the fact that the tent is unharmed, we are in no wrong and do not have to pay anything to you," Aurora instantly argued back without a hint of respect.

George's facial expression suddenly froze as anger suddenly filled his mind, a mere emission realm dared to speak to him, a refinement realm cultivator.

But just as he was about to flip out, Mars spoke out as he walked over to Aurora's side and turned towards George, "Chieftain of Darkness, I will pay for Aurora's compensation as well as mine. Please let her go."

Aurora was suddenly filled with surprise as she could not believe that this man that she had just fought a few minutes ago had just stood up for her against a refinement realm cultivator.

"Haha! You are the infamous sword master, you still have the face to speak to me after losing to a cultivator with a lower cultivation than you?" Goerge mocked as he haughtily laughed.

"Both of you need to pay me fifty thousand gold coins and the Apostle of the Phoenix must pay me an extra hundred thousand gold coins for talking back to me," George replied as he evilly smirked at the two of them.

"Th-this is a bit too harsh isn't it?" Mars spoke out as he was extremely surprised by George's reply.

"Shut up! Know your place! I want all the coins here on the ground now!" George angrily commanded as he looked at Mars.

Mars' face turned extremely ugly and he slowly turned towards Aurora and whispered, "Aurora, I do not have enough to pay for your compensation. I only have about one hundred thousand with me right now. Please, wait for my signal. Then, we can make a break for it."

Aurora was immediately surprised by Mars' concern for her even though they had just met.

"Why are you doing this?" she asked in confusion.

"We are friends now aren't we?" Mars replied.

"Are you not able to pay?!" George loudly asked.

"If you are not able to pay then how about letting the apostle of the phoenix spend the night with me. If you agree then I will let you off," he greedily suggested as he eyed up Aurora.

"Is it true that they cannot pay?"

"I feel so bad for her,"

"I'm so jealous of the chieftain of darkness, he is getting such a beautiful woman,"

Quiet yet audible whispers filled the scene as tension rose, George was impatiently waiting for their answer. Just as he was about to speak again...

"Hahahaha!" Garrick's sudden laugh interrupted the whole scene.

"What's so funny?" George angrily asked.

Garrick however did not answer him immediately, he turned his head towards Mars and tapped him on the shoulder, "Brother Mars, Aurora already has a man she likes. It's no use to do this, leave us here. We will be fine."

"Impudent peasant! Answer me when I talk to you!" George furiously shouted as he slowly began walking over to them.

"You arrogant idiot, laying a single finger on her will mean complete annihilation for you. You probably won't even know how you died. Haha!" Garrick insulted while heartily laughing.

"What did you say?!" George completely flipped in anger.

"Stupid peasant, you have made me angry, say your last prayers!" George ran straight towards Garrick to deliver a full-fledged blow of anger.

"Run! I can't block this attack for you guys!" Mars shouted as he powerlessly retreated backwards. Shock filled his face as he saw that Aurora and Garrick were still fixed on the spot not budging an inch. Even more shock filled his face as he saw that there was no trace of fear on their faces and instead there was a face of confidence.

"Woa woa woa! Wait a minute!" another voice called out, interrupting George's angry advance and an outstandingly handsome young man wearing a mysterious beautiful black robe openly walked out of the dense spectating crowd.

"Who are you?" George asked annoyedly as he angrily looked back.

"I'm nobody, hehe," the man simply replied, "I'm simply here to speak of something."

"Piss off! I don't have time to listen to you!" George roared as he started slowly walking towards Garrick again.

"They don't have to pay compensation to you,"

"Huh?What did you say?" George stopped in his tracks.

Seeing that he had gotten George's attention, the man smiled as he began explaining, "I saw you watching this fight from the tent. You could have stopped it at that time but you didn't so you only have yourself to blame, alongside that they did not harm anyone except themselves and everyone enjoyed the fight."

"Who is this man?" George once again asked this time towards his subordinate.

"Leader, he is the man who was there when we invited those two," the cultivator replied as he pointed toward Aurora and Garrick.

"So you are her man?" George asked as he now knew the man's identity.

"If you know that then you should know that I am here to take them away," Leo simply added.

"I want you to leave her and never interact with her again!" George commanded.

However Leo did not pay any attention to him and slowly walked over to Aurora.

"You took too long," Aurora complained as she put on an annoyed expression.

"I think I perfectly timed my entrance, that fight was so good," Leo replied with a smile. He then turned towards Mars and thanked him, "Thank you for trying to protect her, you are indeed a good friend. Please help Aurora take Garrick back to our home. I'll deal with this."

"How dare you ignore me!" George angrily shouted out loud as he clapped his hands three times.

And as soon as he clapped, a dozen emission realm cultivators walked out the crowd blocking Aurora and Garrick's escape forming a circle around them.

"Now isn't that a little underhanded?" Leo complained as he put on a childish expression and looked at George with beady eyes.

"Are you going to step away and let me pass?" George now demonically asked as he tried to intimidate Leo.

"Sigh, I can't let that happen, you should know that. However is there not a peaceful way to end this problem?" Leo asked as he did not want to hurt anyone at this moment. As his killing intent might accidentally be released, causing his killing intent tribulation to arrive.

"There is no way to do this unless you are willing to let her spend the night with me," George evilly spoke with a smirk.

"Leo, should I use the art?" Aurora asked from afar as she and Mars prepared to fight the cultivators who were surrounding her.

"No need! It's too annoying to explain ourselves to the army!" Leo replied with his hand cupping into a C, amplifying his voice.

"Too much talk! Here I come!" George spoke as he charged forward circulating his refinement realm energy.