Chapter 35. Arrival at the Golden Wrath Sect

"So this is the Golden Wrath sect. It looks amazing," Lex spoke in awe as he had never seen a sect in his life before. He had only heard about them but never got to see one face to face.

"It does indeed look amazing. Come on guys, we need to hurry," said Aurora as she signaled to the two to catch up.

"W-Wait! Don't we have a plan?" Leila suddenly spoke out with a face full of worry and fear.

"Hmm... Maybe we should indeed make a plan, sis. I don't think we can take on a whole sect yet," Leo agreed with Leila's suggestion.

"If the sect has just emission realm experts, then we can easily take them out. Our plan is to rumble through and ask for Leila's parents back. Then I'll get the sect leader to somehow stop abusing the village," Aurora spoke calmly.

"Thi-this?"

Both kids cried out in unison as they almost started pulling their hair out of their heads.

Aurora simply nodded and grabbed a pair of masks. She put one on herself and then gave one to Leila.

"Put it on, most men in this world are just stupid beasts that are easily attracted by beautiful things."

And so, just like that, a confident trio made up of two masked girls and a handsome boy walked up to the sect entrance.

As they approached the sect entrance, a pair of guards were at the large metal reinforced metal doors.

"Halt!" one of the guards said, "state your business."

"We are here to see your sect leader. Could you tell us where he is currently at?" Aurora spoke out warmly.

"Do you have a badge? Or something that would validate your relationship with our Sect leader?" the guard continued asking.

"No," Aurora spoke out with a disappointed expression, "Could you just tell us where he is at?"

"How dare you! Attempting to get into the Golden Wrath Sect without any form of identity. Leave immediately! Or we will have to throw you out," another guard shouted as he got into a battle pose.

"No-no, you've got us wrong. We are here in regards to the cash reward for the girl that someone in your sect put out," Aurora spoke in a hurried tone, making herself sound scared.

"Prove it to us. Show us the girl," a guard spoke out as he took a large gulp of saliva. It seemed that he himself was also very interested in the girl.

"Take your mask off for now," Aurora spoke to Leila.

Leila nodded and took it off, revealing her beautiful water-goddess-like face. The guards all seemed to be entranced by her beauty as they all stared at her for a few seconds.

"Ahem, can we go in now?" Aurora asked, breaking the awkward silence.

"Indeed. Please wait here. We will go get an elder and he will take you to the sect's mission hall," the guard replied as he signaled for someone to go and bring an elder.

The guard did not take long and about five minutes later, a middle aged man around his thirties appeared from within the sect. He was wearing a golden robe that he black streaks coursing through it. He approached the trio that were still waiting outside.

"You are here for the task reward. Yes?" he asked.

Aurora nodded as she revealed Leila.

"Ok, good. Follow me," the elder said nonchalantly.

They followed the elder and eventually ended up in front of a huge building with a large wooden banner that read 'mission hall.'

"Please go inside, there will be people who will take over from me," the elder spoke as he pointed towards the door and walked off.

"Well then, let's go," said Aurora as she walked to the door and opened it.

As they opened it, they saw that there was a large reception desk at the back and there were a bunch of seats and couches for sect disciples to sit on.

They walked forward and reached the desk.

"We are here to take the money reward for a girl that was wanted by someone in this sect," Aurora spoke out blandly to the man at the reception desk.

"I see. Then please find a seat and wait here. The person who put out the result will come here and give you the reward himself," the man replied.

"How long might we have to wait?" Lex suddenly asked.

"Maybe two hours if short but it could go to five if you're unlucky," the man replied with a 'sorry but I can't do anything about it' expression.

"Where can we find the person?" Aurora asked in an anxious tone to make it seem like they were in a hurry.

"His name is Drexler, he has short black hair and wears glasses. I don't know where you can find him but you should easily be able to recognize him. He often has a bunch of his henchmen following him. You might find him if you go to the arena. Today is our core disciple examination date and I heard that he is going to participate in it," the man replied as he was affected by Aurora's fake sense of urgency.

"I see, so that why I didn't see much sect disciples on the streets. Well, ok thanks, we will head to the arena now then," said Aurora as she signaled at the two kids and told them to follow her.

"Madam, wait. Here please take these mission hall passes. This way you won't be disallowed entry from the arena," the man called out as he gave the trio each a badge that had 'mission hall' inscribed on it.

"Thank you," Aurora spoke out sweetly as she walked out of the mission hall with Leila and Lex following closely right behind her.

As soon as they got our and were once again on the streets, Lex immediately ran to Aurora's side and asked, "Hey, sis! Can I duel with some of them? I really wanna fight some of them."

A light bulb immediately appeared in Aurora's mind as she agreed, "ok, that's a good idea. That way we can teach the sect disciples to be more conscious of themselves and it will be good training for you. However, you need to make sure you only fight people who are arrogant and also make sure you start with the weaker ones."

"Haha! Yes! Finally! A real battle! I'll finally have a win to my name. I have always lost to you and brother but now it will change. My track record will have it's first win. Haha! Yes!" Lex loudly said in joy as he constantly raised his hands and fist towards the sky in utter glee and happiness.

It did not take long for them to arrive at the arena, it was quite hard to miss as loud barrages of cheers and screams resounded from the place along with energy shock waves. It seemed like the whole sect was watching as they had to wait a while as the guards at the entrance appeared from inside the arena. It seemed that even they were spectating the battle.