Chapter 23. Jutsus

Chapter 23. Jutsus

At the grand elder's land, Leo was practicing his arts. He had successfully mastered Nihility fist to the middle stage while the others were improved to a 150% increase in strength. Leo had also been continually training his control over his killing intent but he did not level it up yet. He wanted to find new ones but he couldn't leak out his strength to his grandfather as most teens that he saw in the clan were at peak manipulation realm. If a five-year-old kid like him was seen stronger than a teenager, it would cause a bunch of problems that Leo was not bothered to face.

Bored to death of mastering arts, Leo decided to take a roam around his mind mansion. And quite eventfully, he walked over to the unsealing hallway and stumbled upon the second door and read the second door's requirements:

Requirements:

Killing aura control: Able to hide it from children(met)

Jutsus learned(0/14)

Arts learned(5/14)

Bloodline inherited(not met)

Custom fusion art created(not met)

Custom art created(1/3)

Emission realm cultivation(not met)

He spanned through the letter on the note as he pondered over it. From the books that he read, he had info or gained insight on every requirement except jutsus.

"Jutsus... Hmm... How do those work?" pondered Leo however suddenly a light bulb appeared in his mind as lit up with excitement and motivation. He immediately went out of his mind space and walked out and stood next to the pond.

He closed his eyes and took a stick and poked it into the water. He then laid out his hands and hovered over the ripples on the water that were caused by the stick. And to his surprise, it had worked. The waves of the water were disturbed as he hovered his hand over it. This greatly shocked Leo as this was just a hunch that came about from anime back on earth. Back then, he had heard about Avatar from a friend and decided to watch it. And the avatar's ability to manipulate with elements gave him the inspiration to try and manipulate the elements. Along with that, the word jutsu brought up 'Naruto' up in his mind so after he managed to manipulate water, he thought that is was possible so he began to practice recreating some of the jutsus in the anime.

The next two months passed by in a flash, during this time period, Leo and Aurora and Lex had developed a whole lot. Leo made his eventful breakthrough to gathering realm and Aurora made it to the middle of manipulation realm and Lex started learning to crawl. Their days were filled with cultivation and visits to the library.

They were given the grand elder's badge which meant that they could pretty much go anywhere in the clan so they were not denied entry from the library. They would spend their time reading books regarding occupations like blacksmithing, medicine, and arrays.

Of course, this did indeed spark some curiosity from the clan members as they could not believe how some kids could be allowed here and even obtain the grand elder's badge. But they refrained from interacting so or questioning them because of the weight and reputation of the grand elder.

During these two months, another thing that managed to draw a lot of attention from the public was Aurora. Ever since Andy had taken the trio in as his own, she had become more beautiful now as she could now access stuff like make-up and new more attractive clothes. Her appearance becoming more and more enchanting to the point where everyone's eyes would be on her when she went outside with Leo. Some even tried to strike up a conversation with her but they were hopelessly ignored every time they tried. But that did not stop various rumors from spreading, the main rumor spreading around the clan was that there was a pair of two children being taken care of under the grand elder. One was an outstanding devilishly handsome boy that was the talk of most females in the clan and the other was a celestial fairy goddess that all boys had their eyes on.

After practicing for the whole evening on manipulating the elements, Leo returned to eat dinner. When he arrived home, Aurora and Andy were setting up the dinner table. Leo immediately went and took a shower and join them all just in time for dinner.

"Grandfather, tomorrow is the day of the ceremony. How are we going to do it?" asked Leo curiously.

"I knew you would ask. Well, for tomorrow, I have added both of you to the list so there should no be any problems for that. I am the grand elder of the clan so I will have to be sitting with the clan members. You guys should be wary though, the ceremony is for Sapphire city so other clans will be taking part in this," spoke Andy.

He then turned to Aurora and said "Aurora, you must be particularly careful. Not many people know about you in the clan and even less know about you outside the clan. Many of the other clans' descendants are spoiled and undisciplined, I'm afraid they might want you. I have decided to announce at that day that you guys are my grandchildren but still, I need you all to be vigilant and remain cautious, the war between the Ruby and Lapis kingdom has been causing unrest everywhere and the relationships between the clans are getting tense."

Hearing this Aurora suddenly tensed up as her body suddenly for a second but she quickly recovered as she nodded.

"Aurora... Are you ok?" asked Andy as he showed concern over Aurora's reaction as he was feeding Lex.

"I'm... ok. I just need some time alone. Please excuse me," said Aurora as she left the dinner table and went out of the house.

*silence*

Ever since they started living here, Aurora had never shown this much emotion. This had confused Andy, "Leo, what happened? Why is she running?"

Leo sighed as he shook his head and began to explain, "It started off back in the village, the village had to give their payments to a nearby sect. But their sect master's son was quite an unrestrained teen so Aurora's father had decided against her going but Aurora snuck in and still left. And when we got there, she was indeed targetted by their young master but she rejected him and as a result, the villagers that came with us were all killed just because of it. She still feels incredibly guilty and still has not gotten over it."

Of course, Leo had to keep his strength hidden so he kept the part about the destruction out.

"I see. That must have been tough for you kids, having to run away."

"I'll go and find her. I'm done eating anyway," said Leo as he got out of the chair and started walking outside to find Aurora.

"Ok, go ahead. I'll continue feeding Lex," said Andy was he sent Leo off with a wave.

Aurora had walked a considerable distance from the house. She was lying on a grass field as she looked up at the countless ever-sparkling stars. And while she was lost in the beauty of the many stars, Leo's voice sounded next to her, "I thought I'd find you here."

Aurora smiled at him and replied, " I can never hide from you can I?"

"Nope," sniggered Leo, " May I join you?"

"Sure"

"You are still not over it huh?"

"Yes... I wish I didn't go. They wouldn't have died if I didn't-"

But before she could finish, Leo interrupted, "You're not thinking straight Aurie. If you had never gone with us, then nothing would've changed. You along with everyone would've died in the village and the others would've died when we came back. The world gave you another chance to live. If you hadn't done that, then you would've died. Don't kill yourself over it. I think that they would've wanted you to survive and get stronger. Plus, I'll always be there for you"

Aurora smiled sweetly and replied, "Thank you. Please don't ever leave me. You and Lex are the only villagers left."

Leo and Aurora spend an hour there spending time talking and looking at the stars. They came home to Andy sleeping next to Lex and decided to go to sleep. Tomorrow was the day of the ceremony and they needed to be prepared.