Chapter 6. Unsealing the first door II

Leo then quickly walked out and made his way towards the talent hallway and immediately went in to choose his talent orbs. He was warmly welcomed by the same room from before but now the room had seemed to have expanded tremendously as there were hundreds of quartz altars with different colored glowing orbs and on each white altar was a small metal plate that had the descriptions of the talent engraved on it.

However, since Leo had already made his decision on which talents to choose, he ignored all the enchantingly colorful altars and directly walked to a particular corner that had the initial six primary talent and began reading their description plates, he found out that all their descriptions were basically the same, it read, "each talent point spent will upgrade your element affinity rank by one whole grade. Current rank, ten-ringed-green. Next upgrade, ten-ringed silver. Can be upgraded all the way to ten-ringed diamond rank."

After reading their similar descriptions, Leo went around to look for the previously chosen photographic memory altar to read the description and after a solid minute of walking around, he stopped his footsteps upon a clear yet mysteriously wispy orb that was placed on top of a white altar that had a metal plate reading, 'photographic memory.' Leo then read the description,

"At level one, the user will be able to recall everything that happened in the last two minutes and have the ability to permanently memorize anything that has been studied for five hours.

At level two, recall everything that happened in the last fifteen minutes and permanently memorize anything that has been studied for four hours.

At the max level, recall everything that your senses have experienced in the last six hours and permanently memorize anything that has been studied for five minutes."

Reading this description made Leo more convinced that he really required it, being able to remember anything with in the last six hours was like a cheat code. If only he had this ability back on Earth then he could literally ace every test in school. No wonder people who were born with this had become such famous people.

After strategically thinking for a while, Leo eventually decided on how and where to distribute his fourteen talent points. He decided that since he currently had fourteen points and there were seven talents that he had chosen in total, he decided to spend two talent points on each. And so he tapped on each of the seven talent orbs twice and two will-o-wisp like energy balls formed in the orbs and then few downwards and were dispensed from a small opening that appeared on the altar and fell onto Leo's hand. He then took the fourteen small energy balls that were the size of golf balls and brought them to an empty space in the middle of the talent room and slowly started swallowing them one by one.

Gulp...

The first fire energy ball had been swallowed and Leo could feel it's warmth as it smoothly went down his esophagus and into his stomach.

Crack!

Splash!

The first fire energy ball had been shattered and a wisp of a beautiful golden flame was absorbed into Leo's body sending waves of comfortable heat circulating along his blood vessels gently as if it were petting him. After circling Leo a couple of times, it calmed down and the golden flame had vanished into him and Leo moved onto the next balls and in the end, the same sensations and experience occurred for all the other fourteen energy balls.

After this was finished, he quickly walked over to the unsealing hallway in excitement and stopped in front of the doors as a bright smile appeared on his face as the note now read:

Requirements:

Killing aura control: Being able to hide intent from adults(met)

Having chosen talents(met)