Chapter 12. Imparting talents and art to Aurora

They had been on the road for about seven days now, crossing rocky majestic mountains, beautiful green humble hills, and lush radiant rainforests. Throughout the trip, Leo and Aurora had a great time sightseeing from their caravan as they watched with full interest at the flock of birds hovering above in the endless blue sky, sometimes dropping to rest on the treetops on the upper canopies.

Another night had come, and Leo was once again in his mind space training. After he finished training, he started looking around the mansion and went into the impartation hallway to check up on something and found that as expected, the soul connection of Aurora to the square box was finished now.

Extremely excited, he quickly exited his mind space to invited Aurora inside, however, as he returned to reality he found that Aurora was indeed next to his but she was fast asleep and laying on his shoulder as her sweet sleepy breath warmed up the side of Leo's neck.

Knowing how uncomfortable this position must have been, Leo couldn't help but reveal a heartwarming smile as he moved his hands and placed Aurora's silently sleeping heavy head on his lap so that she would be able to sleep more comfortably.

'She must be tired, the thought of arriving at the sect must be scaring her,' thought Leo as he slowly caressed her beautiful blonde hair, as he laid there appreciating and mesmerized by her beauty.

Somewhat tired himself, Leo rested his bent back on the caravan wooden wall and dozed off into succulent sleep as well.

Morning came, Leo woke up first due to sunshine somehow coincidentally shining right upon him. As he opened his eyes, he found out that Aurie was still asleep on his lap. So, having nothing better to do Leo went into his mind space and started to try and pass on some talents to Aurora. As he arrived before the hallway, he went to the box that contained her blood and saw that inside was a white pure wisp-like form of Aurora which made her look like a celestial being. As he went to the large TV, he saw that there was now another tab with 'Aurora Wellbloom' written on it's front page. Leo clicked it and was immediately show a new tab that had all of Aurora's stats and everything. It even had the option to summon Aurora to his mind space. This greatly shocked him as he did not know that he could do this.

Name: Aurora Wellbloom

Status: Sleeping(unharmed)

Bloodline: None

Race: Human

Cultivation: None(Comaparable to normal human being)

Talents:

Two-ringed green earth affinity

Arts known:

None

"Wow. Looks like I will bring her here. She should love this place. I can't wait. Hehe," Leo said as he excitedly cheered, he had not expected the mansion to give him a status screen like report like the ones on RPG games for her.

"Now I just wait for her... Let's practice," Leo decided as he did not want to wake Aurora up.

As he waited for Aurora to wake up, Leo started practicing his art and trained in his mind space. Aurora woke up an hour after Leo, as she opened her eyes she found out that she had been sleeping on his lap, her face filled with a cute smile as she sat up and looked out at the dawning sun.

Sensing that Aurora was awake, Leo immediately ran to the impartation hallway and summoned her here.

Aurora had just woken up and just as she was looking at the sun, her view started changing as she suddenly appeared before a huge mansion.

"Good morning Aurie, here, come this way," Leo said as he waved his hand at her.

Seeing that it was Leo, Aurora's facial expression right now was the definition of confusion as slowly went to him and curiously asked, "Leo, where is this?"