you save her from getting hit by a car (requested)

"Where should we go next?" You asked Jade as you looked down at your intertwined hands, watching as Jade swung them back and forth happily. She was in a cheery mood and you knew why; it is her day off today and she has many more to follow! An entire week to spend with together surely was something to be excited for!

She turned to you, giggling happily as she shrugged her shoulders. "Whatever you wanna do is fine with me! I'm just happy to spend time with you." She said.

You soaked up the sun on your shoulders as you strolled down the sidewalk. "Maybe we could go to that cafe down the street?" You suggested. Looking ahead, you knew by the street name you were only a few blocks away. It was nearby and it'd be a nice reward after all the walking around the city you've done today so far.

"Sounds lovely!" She said.

You went to the crosswalk and waited for it to change. There wasn't much traffic out today. It was actually pretty calm and quiet. A few cars here, a few people and couples walking there. It was peaceful.

You watched it change, the walk light now on. You started to walk along but before you could make it to the other side you heard the sound of an engine getting closer and closer. You went wide-eyed when you noticed that there was a car running the red light! And there was a sick feeling in the pit of your stomach when you realized it was coming right for Jade.

Without a second thought, before it could hit her, you pushed her out of the way before it hit you instead.

Jade gasped in horror upon watching you get hit. Her heart pounded in her ears, a sick feeling formed in the pit of her stomach when she saw you in the street, bleeding and unconscious. There was a loud squeal of the tires on the burning rubber, the sickening smell filling her lungs as the car sped off, trying to escape from the scene.

"Y/N!" She cried. Knees so weak she could only crawl to you. She could feel the burning on the skin of her knees but she didn't care whatsoever about that; all she could think about was you.

People were starting to crowd around the two of you. Jade felt for your pulse, relieved only when she felt it was there . But it was a short-lived moment of relief when she realized how weak it was.

"Call for help!" She yelled through her tears as she looked around. People were on their phones calling for help while others looked away or leaned onto friends or partners due to the sight of your wounds.

"Hang in there, baby. Help is coming." She cried as she held your hand.

"You saved my life." She mumbled. She was thankful, but she was also falling apart at the same time.

The thought of losing you was too much to bear. All she could do was hold your hand and pray that help would get there in time.